Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBOT Purchase problems.

Discussion on SBOT Purchase problems. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SBOT Purchase problems.

I purchased for my new sbot account 30 days through paypal, but it still says to me SBOT date expired, since I cant contact sbot admins I would like to ask from elitepvpers somebody that can help me or had the same issue before

greetings,
Old 06/13/2011, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 109/0/0
Send a MSG to Shiva with your paypal Transcation ID That happen Sometimes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SBOT Purchase problems.
06/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I purchased for my new sbot account 30 days through paypal, but it still says to me SBOT date expired, since I cant contact sbot admins I would like to ask from elitepvpers somebody that can help me or had the same issue before greetings,
Purchase SBot for new customer while its CLOSED
01/24/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
This is a little "hack" which I used several times to purchase SBot for a new customer account. The account used will become an old customer account after purchasing and you will receive your bottime as regular. This guide is intended to help those who wish to use SBot but did not have the opportunity to get hands on an old customer account, yet. You will have to use Firefox along with the plugin Firebug for this. For help regarding the installation of the plugin consult Firefox...
when did sbot purchase get closed?
10/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
so as the title says i wanna know when the purchase of sbot got closed ( year + month ) or in other words when is an sbot account defined as "old customer"
Looking to purchase an SBot account, READ THIS!
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I myself am looking for an SBot account, but I noticed that the people on these forums selling have little or no post count history, and seem to be bumping and selling the same thing.. Even after replies have been made to them. These are classic signs of SCAMS! Some things to consider when doing business: 1. Find a Middleman with 100+ post count and positive iTrader feedback. 2. Communicate with the seller, if they are unwilling to communicate back, move on. Chances are they were trying...