Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About GMs Banning

Discussion on About GMs Banning within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About GMs Banning

Hey I was wondering how the whole joymax bot banning worked..

do they look at bots and talk to them or just assume? do they do a scan over players logs?

do they somehow know that your not on client?

lol sorry for being a newb but ive used loader, helper, MultiClients ect. and i sure in hell dont wanna banned xD

thanks
Old 03/25/2008, 07:14   #2

They know who bots and who doesnt but if you buy silk you're safe.
I've never boted or used any 3rd party program for sro so im 94% safe
lets say the rest is for flaming Joymax at their main forums :P
Old 03/25/2008, 13:49   #3

If you use clientless bot u will get banned..so buy silk one time and bot all the way with softmod or something..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2008, 14:17   #4

xD damit im too young to legally have a credit card and my parents arnt gonna let me us theirs for a game they hate me playing >=P
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2008, 04:40   #5

So, the guy who runs the botsmall server in the US is local to me and we talk from time to time. According to him Joymax did a massive bot ban almost 2 years ago. They banned any account with or without silk in it...the resulting chargebacks from the silk users nearly bankrupted em and cost the company almost $1.5 mil. The word is they will not ban an account if it used a credit card in the past 6 month or paypal in the last 45 days (the charge back limits)
Also, the use of some of the soft mods perform illegal functions like steal server time that is charged for...they will ban those, period, due to the legal issues, so watch which program you use.
Old 06/09/2008, 14:37   #6

lol...all bots and hacks are illegal XD
Old 06/09/2008, 16:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmethos View Post
lol...all bots and hacks are illegal XD
lol ... look at the TOS ... theres nothing against 3rd party programs ...

btw ... my friend got banned, and he was using only a NODC Client ... nothing else ... no bot he wasnt hacked no flame in the forums no nothing! besides they are banning only the goldfarmers of companies that refused a contract with gaymax ... if you see there were still golfarmers online after the bot punishment ... and btw theres somewhere about 90% of each server of bots :|
Old 06/11/2008, 01:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuv888 View Post
So, the guy who runs the botsmall server in the US is local to me and we talk from time to time. According to him Joymax did a massive bot ban almost 2 years ago. They banned any account with or without silk in it...the resulting chargebacks from the silk users nearly bankrupted em and cost the company almost $1.5 mil. The word is they will not ban an account if it used a credit card in the past 6 month or paypal in the last 45 days (the charge back limits)
Also, the use of some of the soft mods perform illegal functions like steal server time that is charged for...they will ban those, period, due to the legal issues, so watch which program you use.
nice gotta get myself a Creditcard so if I get banned I can chargeback the last 6 months in stead of just 45days ^^

but I won't get banned.. those koreans are s.ucking up to much of my money for them to ban me ^^
Old 06/11/2008, 13:30   #9

Quote:
Too much bullshit, someone from a bot selling company wont tell you the truth, think please, cant be that hard to figure out he is trying to sell more bot cards and who would buy any bot cards if he said "anyone has the chance to get banned"

Softmod DOES NOT steal any server time they run their own servers, Softmod does not need to connect to bot369 servers cant see why they would be stealing "server time".

Joymax bans any unlucky bastard its that simple silk or no silk its just badluck if you get banned between all those goldbots.

Although i must agree on the client less part or i am just unlucky with the client less but every char i touched with the client less got banned (the sr33 and in the past client less bot)

About the last huge banlist (2006?) not every bot got banned far from, i believe i only lost few goldbots never lost any char with silk on it even if it was 50 silk total purchase.

Joymax will not huge ban silk buyers but from time to time there is an unlucky silk buyer in that list chance is PROBABLY smaller than 1% from being banned with silk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypockett92 View Post
lol ... look at the TOS ... theres nothing against 3rd party programs ...

btw ... my friend got banned, and he was using only a NODC Client ... nothing else ... no bot he wasnt hacked no flame in the forums no nothing! besides they are banning only the goldfarmers of companies that refused a contract with gaymax ... if you see there were still golfarmers online after the bot punishment ... and btw theres somewhere about 90% of each server of bots :|
2. Users found to be using or distributing illegal programs may be subject to restrictions of their account or have their account deleted. In particular cases, the user may be subject to investigation by the proper authorities.

Probably more in the TOS that indicates any modification to the game not done by Joymax can be a reason for them to ban you.
Old 06/11/2008, 18:00   #10

you will most likely be banned for that of you havnt bought silk even legit players get banned for being plvled.........pathetic!
Old 06/15/2008, 13:12   #11

so let me get this right u buy silk only 1 time and u will NEVER get ban?
Old 06/15/2008, 15:44   #12

umm read this1:

Quote:
if its true.. then you can get the answer..
Old 06/15/2008, 16:26   #13

so much goldbot bought premium, so silk=no bann :S
Old 06/15/2008, 17:29   #14

lol goldbots don't buy silk O_O
Old 06/15/2008, 18:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZotoM View Post
lol goldbots don't buy silk O_O
They do.