Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About GMs Banning

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
They do.
No they dont buy silk, maybe 1 of the company buys silk to spamm some globals thats all.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa1 View Post
No they dont buy silk, maybe 1 of the company buys silk to spamm some globals thats all.
oh ***....

Its not the first time nor the last time some companies will buy premium tickets on their high level gold bots its been done before and its still happening, little example
_GT guild is nearly on each server and watch careful next time you find that guild some of their high level gold bots have silk items or its a premium or its a simple hat.

Old   #18

They WILL ban you even if you buy silk, but there's a better chance of you NOT getting banned if you do.
Here's an example, I'd bet any money this guy bought tons of silk, yet look where he is now.
If you really want to be safer, one very simple thing is to turn your KS options off. That way the 'legit' players won't report you, logically if someone is KSing you while you handgrind you have a better chance of getting ****** off at them, ie reporting them.
Old   #19

dosent care if u have silk you wont get banned...and if u use agbot or i think under lv 30 u wont get banned either dont know about the higher lvls..but with silk ure safe..can also just be 1 silk u jsut gotta have it =)