Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotan crash

Discussion on Hotan crash within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hotan crash

Every time when I'm in hotan not for long like just teleport there and start to walk around, I either get an error or the game close itself without any warning. Does this happen to anyone, and if so how do you fix it. I'm doing quest in that town right now but can't finish a single quest because of random closing of the game and error which also ends up closing the game itself.
Old 06/03/2011, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
It doesn't happen to me, maybe the new update is filling your computer's RAM, trying deleting some stuff that you don't need, and try it again(:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crash Frei 100%***~~~CyberRazzer NoMenu Chams/NoFog/FullBright!!!!!~~~***Crash Fre
11/30/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Download: Removed! DT! Waiting for new Version!
[How To] Fix problem with Crash in Hotan.
08/04/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
First greetings going to me and XianXiao for that :D ok let's go. 1). Need to download ZSZC from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-d iscussions-questions/551931-zszc-private-server-ho w-tos-questions-discussions.html Part 1 : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Part 2 : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 2). Delete everything from your folder where ZSZC is installed EVERYTHING 3). Unpack your Client to folder.
[Help]ZSZC Sro-DB Crash in Hotan
05/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When you have Crash´s in Hotan by using SRO-DB Bot you can do 2 things, 1. You can by logIn click wherever you want then you need wait -> you get dc but the char "went" 5 Seconds more =After a while you will out of City or sth other... 2. When you logIn you can try to click "V" for only show pets, but the problem is, SRO-DB has a big problem with the new "Avatars/Pets", when you @ Karakoram/@Taklamakan, its "wayne" ->you will get DC but its a try..^^