Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important] about Sp Quest Jobcave

Discussion on [Important] about Sp Quest Jobcave within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Important] about Sp Quest Jobcave

Hey guys,

well i just tryed to take the sp Quest in Jobcave and i couldnt take it anymore, is it possible that they removed it?
would like to know what goin on here! also tryed a relog to prevent a maybe bug, but it still wont work!
Old 06/01/2011, 13:49   #2

lol no1 got a answer or even tryed ... cant belive it or am i the only 1 farming in sro ?^^
Old 06/01/2011, 13:57   #3

It isn't a bug. When you finish the quest you must go to take another one(same quest) and that's the way farming in job cave. Set your bot to deliver the quest and take back.
Old 06/01/2011, 14:00   #4

lols dude seriously are u thinkin i am that dump? the bot nor i cant take it anymore....
trust i know how to set up my bot^^
i've heard just a few sec ago that more players got this problem on server zeus!
Old 06/02/2011, 10:09   #5

somethimes npc gets bugged, and you can't click it. Same with no quest drops. Relog doesn't even help, it's suddenly gone idk why or how

Similar Threads Similar Threads
phbot jobcave
05/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello there i could need some help with setting the phbot for jobcave quets tried allready a lot of things with no result. when a quest is finished the bot runns into the other room but doesnt deliver the quest. hope that someone can help me :)
105 JobCave question ..
02/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hello guys , and thanks for your time checking my post .. i am an old player . left sro for a big while after playing pacific for years (till cap 90) , recently my brother left the game giving me 8 euro players in server phoenix , all lvl 101-103 and all hardly have the required skills to survive (no farm at all !!) .. i heard there is a quest to be done at level 105 to get sp and i searched all over the internet for a specific guide but turned for nothing =( id like someone to give me a...
ibot jobcave
11/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
could any1 tell me how to do the quests in jobcave using ibot ? thanks in advance :handsdown:
Important for 2nd reborn quest !!
06/03/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
hey everybody there , its my first post here i think anyway i am gonna talk about the 2nd reborn quest , most of co players now are doing reborn for that nuture bag or something , that map will help u alot in doing that annoying quest it tell u the lords respawning place and many other thing all u have to do is put it in conquerfloder\data\minimap then replace it with the other 1 , i hope that helps :D download here
IMPORTANT HELP, MAKING QUEST!! LOOK!! :)
11/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Im making a quest where you are getting certain items, but where do i make items drop from mobs, so they drop the items?:handsdown: