Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGBot doesn't fight back on going to hunting area | faltering walking

Discussion on AGBot doesn't fight back on going to hunting area | faltering walking within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
AGBot doesn't fight back on going to hunting area | faltering walking

Hello, I have following problems:

I'm using AGBot (v.4.4.25) and the bot doesn't fight back while it goes to the hunting area. It happens with every script. It doesn't depend if I've created it myself or if I use already existing walkscripts. I don't see a option in which I can set that the bot fights back or something like this.
If it is finished with walking (has reached the hunting area), does it start with killing the mobs which is attacking it and continues like intended.

My second problem is, that the bot doesn't walk fluid. That means, that it stops at the walkscript everytime it has reached a new waypoint. It walks, reaches the waypoint, turns sometimes the direction and then does it walk to the next waypoint. It looks really bottish and strange.
I have to say that this happens only with the walkscripts outside of the town. The townscript works without problems.

Would be nice if someone has an advice for me.

Best regards
Old 05/29/2011, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
you still using agbot? you don't get ban or what?
Old 05/29/2011, 22:49   #3

No.. I've just started to use AGBot.. I've been lucky xD

But I need an answer for my question, please.

Which free bot do you refer to me? I can't get iBot working :P
Old 05/30/2011, 08:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosttall View Post
No.. I've just started to use AGBot.. I've been lucky xD

But I need an answer for my question, please.

Which free bot do you refer to me? I can't get iBot working :P
since iBot is really hard to setup,I don't know.If agBot is safe,then it's really great.I tried config iBot but I faild XD
Old 05/30/2011, 13:30   #5

I can't understand how sting up Ibot is hard :S alot of ppl fail at it .. dude it's easy just follow the steps .. If you have win7 open everything as admin .. you will be fine
Old 05/30/2011, 16:56   #6

Well, I've tried it but it doesn't save the config, doesn't realize that it's ingame and so on.
I'm a programmer and I red everything very carefully and I followed every step, but it doesn't want to work.

But please back to topic.