Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots needed for guild...

Discussion on Bots needed for guild... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots needed for guild...

Alright I have made a guild and it has reached level 2 and Just found out that you need a lot of sp for the guild... Anyways I thought it would be much easier for a couple bots not in guilds already to just join and help out by doing nothing but botting Anyways I need around 2-4 bots, If intrested or dont really care leave a message here, I would really appreciate all the help.

Also this is for server mercury.
Old 03/09/2008, 01:51   #2

you try it here again what?
So far i understood it, you try to search other players that use a Bot and let there PCs work only that your Guild on a unknown server gets enough gps to get lvl 5?
Dont think that other will be so stupid.
Look after other Bots on your server or invite Member normal like other guilds too?
Its not that much GPs you need for it.
Old 03/09/2008, 02:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
you try it here again what?
So far i understood it, you try to search other players that use a Bot and let there PCs work only that your Guild on a unknown server gets enough gps to get lvl 5?
Dont think that other will be so stupid.
Look after other Bots on your server or invite Member normal like other guilds too?
Its not that much GPs you need for it.

....Are you kidding you need so much gp for the guilds its practically impossible...Almost all the guilds I know that made it to level 5 have had all bots doing most the work...if you levled a guild normally you have waaaay to much time on your hands...and it doesnt hurt the bots or anything to just join the guild so its not that bad.
Old 03/09/2008, 02:59   #4

We made our Guild lvl 5 and were only 4, and only 2 botted.
And we arent a couple of goldbots here, but playerbots. Most of them have Guild and wouldnt leave it for such thing.
You still not posted for what server, so it sounds make a extra char on your server and bot for you so you can make your own guild.
Sry but thats so outrageous.
Old 03/09/2008, 03:05   #5

I got my guild to lv 2 and over 50% all by myself, then after that i got my first member.
Old 03/09/2008, 05:13   #6

Thanks for replies guys, I respect you both, I aslo have got my guild to level 2 but level 1 you only need 5400 and level to you need 54000, its a big jump so thats why I think it would be helpful for a bot. I myself dont have the time to get the guild to level 4 and its pretty hard to find reliable members to train when the servers are crowded 24/7 with bots....Thats why I think it would be best for a couple bots to help out.