Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Well...am i right ? YES - i am. Just showing to you people.

Discussion on Well...am i right ? YES - i am. Just showing to you people. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Well...am i right ? YES - i am. Just showing to you people.

So let's say that there is a sro account verified to a yahoo mail.
Before saying that "yahoo - 100% scamm back" pay attention to what i have to show you.

First of all the bad news is that the acc is mail verified... second bad news - verified to yahoo.

Now let s take yahoo mails...you have 2 options to recover password...
1) with secret question and answer ( question and answer can be changeable when you edit profile settings )

2) with other mail attached to the yahoo mail in order to recover password ( i recently saw that yahoo has same system as msn in this option : like if you attach another mail to yahoo mail you need to verify it...if you don t verify it you can delete it )

Well since everybody says that yahoo = 100% scammback , i ve decided to take a little experiment and tried second option.

So i ve verified a sro account (noob acc) with a yahoo mail.

I didn t changed the attached recover mail first time and i ve changed all the details in profile settings (changed name , changed question , changed answer , changed attached mail later on so i can see if you can get scammed with this or not) i even attached one recovery mail and verified it in order to recover my password.

Well my point is that i ve tried to recover my password using old details ( secret question and answer / old mail ) and didn't worked.

So...why does everybody says that yahoo is a complete scamm back ?
It has same system as hotmail.com.... if you have the recover mail attached and confirmed...you ll probably get scammed.

If you remove that mail attached and attach and verify a new one you can t get hacked.

Am i right ?

Uploading proofs like screenshots in next couple of hours.

My english is not so good but i hope you got my point of view.
Old 05/07/2011, 23:02   #2

Because you can contact Yahoo, and they will IP check, and then the creator's IP will get it back
Old 05/07/2011, 23:08   #3

The Black Market: 109/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KusℍMasteℝ View Post
Because you can contact Yahoo, and they will IP check, and then the creator's IP will get it back
hotmail is the same and people call it safe NOTHING IS SAFE , now it's depends on from who you are buying the account , if he is legit and trustable then you are safe, otherwise You will get scammed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 23:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyŽ View Post
hotmail is the same and people call it safe NOTHING IS SAFE , now it's depends on from who you are buying the account , if he is legit and trustable then you are safe, otherwise You will get scammed.
But like you said, NOTHING IS SAFE

best is to have an email that belonged to one person only...
Old 05/08/2011, 01:28   #5

elite*gold: 10
ive called yahoo before on a account and told them my situation on buying a virtual item online that was tied into the accoutn and requested to have the orignal information changed, such as ip and sa all they requested from me was to provide the orignal ip and sa used to create the account and they changed it for me
Old 05/08/2011, 04:23   #6

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Two words, Customer service .. within 24 hours at max you can get your account back easily .

Plus the questions need a bit to be changed permanently unless you can just click '' It's not my questions '' and that will lead to the original ones .. as far as I remember =))

Conclusion : no email is safe .. it's all about the seller and the creator (have to match) as long as you created it you're allowed to get it back whenever you want. so It all depends on desire ..

#Wrong section .. Want to discuss about anything ? use the SRO discussion section =))
#Moved