Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No more clientless for sbot =(

Discussion on No more clientless for sbot =( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No more clientless for sbot =(

dont know if my fellow sbotmod users have seen this or not yet but slyply has shut down sbotmod... hes going to start his own bot now, which sounds very promising indeed.
Old 05/04/2011, 04:51   #2

Don't count on it... He won't be releasing anything.
Old 05/04/2011, 08:04   #3

Ye I saw this "news" today. Im ****** up... trying to find new bot now... phBot seems to be good but im not sure if it can use PROXY system to log it 5+ chars :/
Old 05/04/2011, 08:09   #4

sroking isn't the best bot but i know it has a very easy proxy system.
should check it out: Sroking.com
Old 05/04/2011, 22:12   #5

elite*gold: 10
Even if he does succed to get a bot out, it won't be as good as sbot, nothin can touch sbot at quality.

If i were him, I'd have kept updating the tool because 2.5€ multiplied by minimum 500 users is a nice amount of money per month.

Surely he thinks his bot will get him more money then this tool does, I doubt it will be so, and basically he could have both at the same time.

Well, back to phbot again.
Old 05/04/2011, 22:43   #6

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Even if he does succed to get a bot out, it won't be as good as sbot, nothin can touch sbot at quality.

If i were him, I'd have kept updating the tool because 2.5€ multiplied by minimum 500 users is a nice amount of money per month.

Surely he thinks his bot will get him more money then this tool does, I doubt it will be so, and basically he could have both at the same time.

This last update included the anti clientless system that was added on Xian since some weeks. That's why any bot but sbot got updated yet. Probably he can't make the clientless works anymore with his tool, so he left the project and started a new ones.
Old 05/05/2011, 09:09   #7

Quote:

are you serious? im not disagreeing that sbot is a dam nice bot, but have u used phbot or mbot? If either had autowalk i would be done with sbot in a heartbeat.. Shiva got way too comfortable n cocky being at the top so long, i mean seriously when was the last time they added a function to the bot? 6 months + ago? They closed their suggestions section for godsakes... Tell me thats not the epitome of cockiness. Why do u think they opened sales to new customers? Because mbot and phbot are stealing all their customers duh! At the end of the day, Mbot and PHbot continue to improve and add functions while sbot does nothing but the same thing over and over, its obvious who's going to be on top in another 6 months or so
Old 05/05/2011, 11:13   #8

According to WeeMan's post phBot clientless may also go away, he is still testing things..:

It's not a "security" problem it's just that you disconnect when you send invalid data. I assume Joymax never checked the data before so everyone could have clientless. Now that they check the data you disconnect immediately.
Old 05/06/2011, 00:47   #9

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Clientless
Written by Administrator Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:38
Yes, clientless still works! Currently, phBot is the only bot that offers clientless support.
Yes it still Works. WeeMan FTW
Old 05/06/2011, 07:06   #10

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
are you serious? im not disagreeing that sbot is a dam nice bot, but have u used phbot or mbot? If either had autowalk i would be done with sbot in a heartbeat.. Shiva got way too comfortable n cocky being at the top so long, i mean seriously when was the last time they added a function to the bot? 6 months + ago? They closed their suggestions section for godsakes... Tell me thats not the epitome of cockiness. Why do u think they opened sales to new customers? Because mbot and phbot are stealing all their customers duh! At the end of the day, Mbot and PHbot continue to improve and add functions while sbot does nothing but the same thing over and over, its obvious who's going to be on top in another 6 months or so
Actually the only thing thats missing at sbot is clientless, nothing else, thats why suggestions are closed (and of course cause of the morons who made completely retarded suggestions ).
And yes i did use phbot aswell, really buggy, only thing that made me buy it was the clientless.
Now that sbotmod is dead, seems like i gotta buy phbot again to run my 2 parties. Same as before, bards and attackers on phbot and warriors+clerics on sbot. Reason for this is that sbot partybuffing is just pure win.
Old 05/06/2011, 11:14   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Same as before, bards and attackers on phbot and warriors+clerics on sbot.
You do know that iSRO is a free2play game, do you?
I can't belive how serious some people take this game, lol.
Well, i's your money
Old 05/06/2011, 11:33   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
You do know that iSRO is a free2play game, do you?
I can't belive how serious some people take this game, lol.
Well, i's your money
I still can't beleave that people don't understand that there is other people who run their goldbot parties and actually make money from them ( $ ), so a small 8~9 Euro/Month won't really hurt.

But what do I know right?