Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


No more clientless for sbot =(

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 11
No more clientless for sbot =(

dont know if my fellow sbotmod users have seen this or not yet but slyply has shut down sbotmod... hes going to start his own bot now, which sounds very promising indeed.



mrleakehe is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 34
Don't count on it... He won't be releasing anything.


mandark15 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 20
Ye I saw this "news" today. Im ****** up... trying to find new bot now... phBot seems to be good but im not sure if it can use PROXY system to log it 5+ chars :/
dave_90 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 9
sroking isn't the best bot but i know it has a very easy proxy system.
should check it out: Sroking.com


emielgroendijk is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,488
Received Thanks: 263
Even if he does succed to get a bot out, it won't be as good as sbot, nothin can touch sbot at quality.

If i were him, I'd have kept updating the tool because 2.5€ multiplied by minimum 500 users is a nice amount of money per month.

Surely he thinks his bot will get him more money then this tool does, I doubt it will be so, and basically he could have both at the same time.

Well, back to phbot again.
19Cristian89 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,209
Received Thanks: 6,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Even if he does succed to get a bot out, it won't be as good as sbot, nothin can touch sbot at quality.

If i were him, I'd have kept updating the tool because 2.5 multiplied by minimum 500 users is a nice amount of money per month.

Surely he thinks his bot will get him more money then this tool does, I doubt it will be so, and basically he could have both at the same time.

Well, back to phbot again.
This last update included the anti clientless system that was added on Xian since some weeks. That's why any bot but sbot got updated yet. Probably he can't make the clientless works anymore with his tool, so he left the project and started a new ones.
Kape7 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Even if he does succed to get a bot out, it won't be as good as sbot, nothin can touch sbot at quality.

If i were him, I'd have kept updating the tool because 2.5 multiplied by minimum 500 users is a nice amount of money per month.

Surely he thinks his bot will get him more money then this tool does, I doubt it will be so, and basically he could have both at the same time.

Well, back to phbot again.
are you serious? im not disagreeing that sbot is a dam nice bot, but have u used phbot or mbot? If either had autowalk i would be done with sbot in a heartbeat.. Shiva got way too comfortable n cocky being at the top so long, i mean seriously when was the last time they added a function to the bot? 6 months + ago? They closed their suggestions section for godsakes... Tell me thats not the epitome of cockiness. Why do u think they opened sales to new customers? Because mbot and phbot are stealing all their customers duh! At the end of the day, Mbot and PHbot continue to improve and add functions while sbot does nothing but the same thing over and over, its obvious who's going to be on top in another 6 months or so
mrleakehe is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 189
According to WeeMan's post phBot clientless may also go away, he is still testing things..:

It's not a "security" problem it's just that you disconnect when you send invalid data. I assume Joymax never checked the data before so everyone could have clientless. Now that they check the data you disconnect immediately.
Janick_ is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Clientless
Written by Administrator Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:38
Yes, clientless still works! Currently, phBot is the only bot that offers clientless support.
Yes it still Works. WeeMan FTW
Shimizu20 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,488
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
are you serious? im not disagreeing that sbot is a dam nice bot, but have u used phbot or mbot? If either had autowalk i would be done with sbot in a heartbeat.. Shiva got way too comfortable n cocky being at the top so long, i mean seriously when was the last time they added a function to the bot? 6 months + ago? They closed their suggestions section for godsakes... Tell me thats not the epitome of cockiness. Why do u think they opened sales to new customers? Because mbot and phbot are stealing all their customers duh! At the end of the day, Mbot and PHbot continue to improve and add functions while sbot does nothing but the same thing over and over, its obvious who's going to be on top in another 6 months or so
Actually the only thing thats missing at sbot is clientless, nothing else, thats why suggestions are closed (and of course cause of the morons who made completely retarded suggestions ).
And yes i did use phbot aswell, really buggy, only thing that made me buy it was the clientless.
Now that sbotmod is dead, seems like i gotta buy phbot again to run my 2 parties. Same as before, bards and attackers on phbot and warriors+clerics on sbot. Reason for this is that sbot partybuffing is just pure win.
19Cristian89 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,579
Received Thanks: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Same as before, bards and attackers on phbot and warriors+clerics on sbot.
You do know that iSRO is a free2play game, do you?
I can't belive how serious some people take this game, lol.
Well, i's your money
Low_Riders is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
You do know that iSRO is a free2play game, do you?
I can't belive how serious some people take this game, lol.
Well, i's your money
I still can't beleave that people don't understand that there is other people who run their goldbot parties and actually make money from them ( $ ), so a small 8~9 Euro/Month won't really hurt.

But what do I know right?


Hyperlite is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
SBot Clientless.
Hy all. My clientless is not working in my sbot. When i kill the client i get a DC with my character.Is that only my problem or yours too? If...
5 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Sbot Clientless!!!
does anyone know if sbot will have CLIENTLESS again ?! D:
19 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
using Sbot CLIENTLESS
hi all i m new in using Sbot so i dot know what more it can do theres a option--Kill client/go clientless what that kill clientless/go...
3 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.