Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about sun quest

Discussion on Question about sun quest within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about sun quest

I need to know the name of all talismans for the quest that gives me the sun dg8 [The Phantom of the Crimson Blood Collection]
Can anyone tell me their names ?
Old 04/02/2011, 11:49   #2

~Red tears
~Western scriptures
~Togui mask
~Red talisman
~Puppet
~Dull kitchen knife
~Spell paper
~Elder staff

If I'm right.
Old 05/05/2011, 17:39   #3

And where does the spell paper and elder staff drop ? at the final boss? because i have the other ones already.
Old 05/05/2011, 19:54   #4

i got both from the treasure chests in a 1 star fw,not at the same time ofcourse.they are the hardest to drop though.
Old 05/06/2011, 11:51   #5

I know,
And here's another question , I won't open another thread [ if anybody could help me ]
In dimension pillar says that I can finsh it in 5 hours, but after 2 hour I'm kicked out and I can't enter again for 3 hours.
And after I finish a dimension pillar [ in 1 and a half hours ] i can't get in another one until the other one finish.
Can some1 help me ?
Old 05/06/2011, 12:36   #6

elite*gold: 38
hi,
you can only enter forgotten world once in 5 Hours, so if you want to enter fw again, without waiting 5 hours, you can buy a prem item, which reduce the waiting time to 1 second. As far as i know, there is no other possibility.