Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

edxsilkroadloader 5 problem.

Discussion on edxsilkroadloader 5 problem. within the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edxsilkroadloader 5 problem.

How do I multiclient with it? I'v tried checkboxing multiclient and nop hackshield but i keep getting error code 9 or disconnected from server messages.

Old 05/01/2011, 17:25   #2

Disregard last. I updated it. Thank you all

Old 05/03/2011, 17:23   #3

what did you update? please tell more so people can use this thread in the future!
Old 05/06/2011, 03:45   #4

where is the update

Old 05/06/2011, 06:00   #5

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
where is the update
Lol you got my old epvp nick

« EdxLoader5 Problem | Time 2 Leave Sro. Read Please ^^ »

Similar Threads
Where i can find the edxSilkroadLoader?
03/22/2011 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
ibot got their site and its pretty easy to find and use. Where i could get an updated version of edxSilkroadLoader? do they have a site?!? did search came up empty =(.
Beta5 EdxSilkroadLoader Ver : 1.689
03/15/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Beta5 EdxSilkroadLoader * How to use? With the iBOT .. Note: For 1 Single Account 1 - to click on the icon and look for the sro_client. 2 - Should I Leave This Off the Search For The sro_client. 3 - ticking that option.
edxSilkroadLoader
02/02/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hallo lieber user. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir bei dem folgendem Problem helfen. Wenn ich edxSilkroadLoader_lite Beta 3 starte und nur bei Multiclient, Patch Seed und Redirect Login Ip ein häckchen mache, dan zeigt er mir im Silkroad Login fenster ein disconnect an. ich hoffe ihr könnt mir bei dem problem helfen. lg bloks1
edxSilkroadLoader Lite
01/21/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
i just followed all the steps to run silkroad... but when i click in the Start! button after configuring the patches a message appears "sro_client.exe stopped working" and it just closes i'm using windows vista and already tried running edxSilkroadLoader Lite as administrator and also read the FAQs... can someone help me? sorry for bad english :)
[ALL SRO] edxSilkroadLoader Beta
09/09/2009 - SRO Foreign Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 149 Replies
Please note this thread is long and some of the posts are outdated. I'll be making a new thread that is more cleaned up and organized on the next release, so please be patient in the mean time. If you need any help, just send me a PM! edxSilkroadLoader_Lite (w/ source) -- Open the 'bin' folder for the executable! The rest of this post is OLD now, please read the post linked above. About It's finally done and ready for some beta testing! edxSilkroadLoader is a generic loader for all...