Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD ERROR [Error Sender]

Discussion on SILKROAD ERROR [Error Sender] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SILKROAD ERROR [Error Sender]

Hey guys

pls help me fast silkroad kick me with error after 5-10 min
with Error sender

I update my drivers and reinstal silkroad but it still dont work:S

HELP PLS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad - Error found while running Silkroad - bräuchte dringenst hilfe...
05/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe coummunity ich bekomme bei Silkroad immer folgende error wenn ich auf Start drücke Error found while running Silkroad, if you click , it will be helpful to the development of Silkroad. Will you send the error message ?
Still delete silkroad error sender
04/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, I was just wondering if we should still delete the silkroad error sender file to stay safe while botting. Thanks!
SILKROAD ERROR PLS HELP ME
12/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i start play zszc silkroad and i create char but when i start playing whit chat i got some error and there is message :The Client You are using is not supported. second message : Would be nice if you could pn me in epvpers or cpg forums whit your version of sro what i need to do to play silkroad whitout errors??
Silkroad Error
10/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
ENGLISH: Hallo @ all. today i downloaded silkroad, but if i want to install it an Error appears : "Client file is damaged. Please reinstall the client" so i downloaded the file 3 times again. But it the error cames again and again. My system ist Windows 7 64 Bit Thanks for Help P.s.: I am sorry my english isn't very good :D GERMAN:
Silkroad (Error fixes/ Error discusion)
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have thought about this for sometime and I finally decided to throw it out to the public. This thread will contain error fixes for issues you have pertaining to silkroad private servers. I think this will be better than having to sift through the hundreds of pages on the stickied threads to find the answer to your quests. Also don't forget to try to provide screen shots! We'll see how it goes, and please don't spam or flame, just post errors and fixes to errors. Errors: If you seem to have...