Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad in the Future? What do you think?

Discussion on Silkroad in the Future? What do you think? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What do you think will the game have a future?
Yes, this game will be awesome! 25 23.81%
No, they'll update useless shit and destroy everything! 49 46.67%
I dont know, we'll see what happen in the next time! 20 19.05%
I just wanna see the results! 11 10.48%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Silkroad in the Future? What do you think?

for me they destroied every gameplay
much ppl got hacked cuz of buying/selling/trading, me too, cuz i felt bored in this game and traded m accounts. other builts -> more fun in this boring game.
its an epic fail what they did, updated this **** and u can take ur pw back with just the id, omg?
i dunno even 1 game which is so hard failing like that.
seems like they wanna loose players!
what they did is just negative.
- quitted player wont selll their chars, so no new silk purchaser
- i guess the hacked ppl wont spend more money on that game
- loosing players
- etc...

and wow for this ones who still have their own acc, they are in the among many and i dont think so that this ppl will keep up that game alone!

i quit sro now for ever, and i will hope this gay will loose evry money they made!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
is the future of joymax.
Old 04/25/2011, 22:21   #3

elite*gold: 72
I don't care since the world will go down on 12-21-12 y0

just kidding but i don't think that Isro has got a future or well they will have a future and alot players will continue playing because they are simply addicted to it but the game will become worse. You can see it if you compare cap 80/90 and cap 110...they made everything right but not for players only for earning money... on cap 80 every1 had had a big laught if some1 had told him that there will be +3 scrolls for "alot" silk but now it is kinda normal. That's just an example but there are alot examples of that....
Old 04/25/2011, 22:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
I don't care since the world will go down on 12-21-12 y0

just kidding but i don't think that Isro has got a future or well they will have a future and alot players will continue playing because they are simply addicted to it but the game will become worse. You can see it if you compare cap 80/90 and cap 110...they made everything right but not for players only for earning money... on cap 80 every1 had had a big laught if some1 had told him that there will be +3 scrolls for "alot" silk but now it is kinda normal. That's just an example but there are alot examples of that....
yeah you are right but i think sometime it is enough, sure there will be player who will be playing no matter what happen
but if they continue this, they loose money and the game will be faster change as we can see
Old 04/25/2011, 22:58   #5

ofc sro have Muuuuuuuuuuuuch future .. cuz joymax its a biggggggggggg company with bills of $ . There are much new ppl on all servers who like the game, So Sro never ends be sure .
Old 04/25/2011, 22:59   #6

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
is the future of joymax.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2011, 23:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by she View Post
ofc sro have Muuuuuuuuuuuuch future .. cuz joymax its a biggggggggggg company with bills of $ . There are much new ppl on all servers who like the game, So Sro never ends be sure .
joymax was bought by an other company and that are the ones who update so much ****^^
Old 04/25/2011, 23:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
joymax was bought by an other company and that are the ones who update so much ****^^
wich one company? so now its not joymax :/
Old 04/26/2011, 00:05   #9

Received Thanks: 6,289
Too many new games are getting released, and are going to be (Tera, Blade&Soul, GW2, etc). Even if Joymax becomes a great company with fast support, fix bugs that players report and equal the races, their game is going to die, maybe in 1 or 2 years, not more.
There might will be an increase on activity on the game when they add the Islam race (already under development), but if they keep acting like player's opinions matter a ****, nothing will change.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 00:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by she View Post
wich one company? so now its not joymax :/
i dunno just heard that joymax was bought from a company which made low games and now they wanna push silkroad. maybe saw that the homepage and joymax.com was fixed etc. that is since the new company obtain joymax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Too many new games are getting released, and are going to be (Tera, Blade&Soul, GW2, etc). Even if Joymax becomes a great company with fast support, fix bugs that players report and equal the races, their game is going to die, maybe in 1 or 2 years, not more.
There might will be an increase on activity on the game when they add the Islam race (already under development), but if they keep acting like player's opinions matter a ****, nothing will change.
i guess the same, they will fgive a **** on the sro player but otherwise silkroad is history in a few month/years
Old 04/26/2011, 00:30   #11

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
well, joymax updated so much things/shit, ip limit, now the email verifiy.
since this foreign company bought joymax and tried to change that game, i must say they updated some usefull things but for main just useless shit.
ip limit made the server empty but well much players have more than 2 chars and the best is in some countrys they removed the limit and the email verifiy is for a big way to fail fucking much!
for me they'll fuck up this game more and more and i dunno how long the player will have apppreciation for that!?
it seems like they will creat a new system for ppl, who dunno that game, for beginners to look like awesome but for the older player.....

so what do you think will the game be in the future?

do you think its a experimental value if ill send the voting results with a message to joymax?
epvp is a huge gamer forum i think maybe they'll are interested on it or maybe not
if you agree, support this thread and we collect votes!
To be honest, joymax is developped A LOT, no one can deny that but, imo the ip limit crap is a good thing. i remember 50% of the sro community here whining about how full the servers and how boring the game is cos of goldbots, and now, the servers are populated,no gold bots and ppl still whining.

although their customer service isnt really good, the game is developping day by day. theyre making really nice updates like forgotten world and more quests to easen up the game , i think silkroad HAS a future, and after the islam release, the game will pull dozens of players.
Old 04/26/2011, 00:36   #12

120 cap, jupiter temple this year. After it nothing more.
Old 04/26/2011, 00:51   #13

elite*gold: 31
I think everyone know what will happen to InterSro ... it will be renamed to TurkSro .Im not a racist,but its true.They shoould make servers fro turks,for german pp and for other countries & ofc a international server.So it would be much better.I also think they would earn more money,cuz the most pp left the servers,cuz there are to much turks in and overfill the servers.
Old 04/26/2011, 01:06   #14

i read here just hater posts, we play sro but we hate it cuz goldbots, ****** players (im not a racist but sometimes i really wonder what for turks are in sro) useless updates etc.
i really wish the owners of that game that they loose their whole private assets, that silkroad will be runied hardcore
just take a look we pay for that game, we were sometimes racists, everything just cuz of money eyed *******!
i found the game league of legends complet different to sro, they do everything to make the player happy, u can pay for the game but everything u can also farm with ing points that game is really awesome but sro...
the best thing would be no one will pay for that game anymore to show them what for ******* they are but yeah im dreaming not even 10 player would do it

WHILE I AM SELLING MY CHARS THE BRING THE EMAIL VERIFY I HATE SRO!!!!!
Old 04/26/2011, 09:45   #15

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Joymax was bought by wemade you play company.
Thats why I have posted the link of it.

@Schickl,

Read it, thanks.