Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

different question to farming

Discussion on different question to farming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
different question to farming

im building a str bow fire/cold

so I have looked all over, site after site and guide after guide, and still cant find my answer.

so I know how to farm, and I know what to do, but something I havent found is.....when do I stop farming, when do i know I have enough sp for later.

from what I have found, it just doesnt add up, on one of the sites I looked at it says I would have to farm 1.8 mill before I start lvling up and it just doesnt seem right....so i need some help on it
Old 04/23/2011, 08:36   #2

go to rev6 calculator , it will give you the right sps you need each lvl
Old 04/23/2011, 16:41   #3

Look there how much sp u need.
Rember you get aroung 800k sp from lvl 1 to 110 with gap 0 so you have to calculat how much sp u need and rest 800k
I am farming my low now and will make him 1.5m sp thats what i need to 101FF later i will go job cave and same time i lvl i will farm sp ( with old trader system you were able to make 500k sp in 1 week) with the new one 20k per day if u get a good pt...
and i prefeir to farm at the cave , it will take a while bt u can get nova drops xD
If i helped give me THANK or if u need more help pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 23:33   #4

thanks guys...i was affraid about the answer though....i only have like 13k sp so far...I got a loooong ways to go..
Old 04/24/2011, 09:50   #5

if you dont have plvl then i'd recommend to just go 0gap as far as possible and maybe plvl another char after that. It's faster
Old 04/24/2011, 11:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfhalas View Post
if you dont have plvl then i'd recommend to just go 0gap as far as possible and maybe plvl another char after that. It's faster
Im actually lucky enough that my older bro (who doesn't seem to have the patience to farm) who has a few high lvl char that he (apperently has the upmost patience for) taxi's me when ever i need it
Old 04/25/2011, 18:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-ghost View Post
Im actually lucky enough that my older bro (who doesn't seem to have the patience to farm) who has a few high lvl char that he (apperently has the upmost patience for) taxi's me when ever i need it
Well I guess you are lucky. You can also farm in job cave at 105+ (is it 105+?, not 100% sure, havent played in a while) and you get good sp there as well, with the quests.Like all said, just farm at ongs, and stop at 1,5m depending on how much you need.
Old 04/26/2011, 16:53   #8

heres another one then, why ongs....why not penon or what not
Old 04/26/2011, 18:10   #9

Ongs ( at europe, not chinese side) are located on Hills, with extremely high amount of them in one area, and fast respawn. Penon is good, if you are lvling up with a 9 gap. If you want to stay at Ongs, you will have to dlvl at 26 or so, or then move on penons, etc etc.