Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Psro DC's all the time

Discussion on Psro DC's all the time within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Psro DC's all the time

hey all, im getting alot of DC's in private server.
I asked alot of ppl if they get DC's and they say
they not getting..

why im getting DC's? My internet is stable all the time.
Is there a solution?
Old 02/02/2008, 17:26   #2

same for me
Old 02/02/2008, 18:18   #3

No, that is normal, it calms down later on but you can not prevent it. Even if you are doing nothing you can still get dc a lot. But if you are in for over 5-10 minutes is will then be hard for you to get dc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
To much Dc's??
03/04/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Guys since the new update come i cant play.. iam lvling my AK lv 86 on A crespo Dungeon and i play 2 min there and it disconect o.O Iam using script for NO DC DUNGEON see if its right: alloc(newmem,2048) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 0045C38D: //8B 50 1C 89 51 20
Psro Online Time
04/11/2008 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Good Day my dear friends.......... I`ve receive a news regarding the Psro It was from Jack Tan The server will online as Usual by today in couple of hour more But Pls don`t put too much hope.... Just be patient in waiting They try to resolve the DC matters... Just wait and see the result!!
Best way against DC's
11/06/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Here is they best way for dont getting Dc's every 30 minutes This is very simple: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 1. DO NOT USE ANY ANTI DC'S PROGRAMS;) 2. Deactivate you VIRUS SCAN and Disable you FIREWALL:) 3. 24/7 HAPPY BOTTING :eek::eek::eek: