Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where can I sell as two characters ?

Discussion on Where can I sell as two characters ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where can I sell as two characters ?

I am interested in selling two characters of the game server Babel and a level 67 are very, very comprehensive and another with level 56

As you could sell?
Old 02/01/2008, 14:07   #2

give me your ID and password, + secret answer, I'll sell them ._.
Old 02/01/2008, 16:52   #3

I think that you are somewhat ready. Before delete characters.

If you do not know the information that I wonder what is best to not respond to this post
Old 02/01/2008, 17:27   #4

use blackmarket for this ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Asura Characters Fer Sell
08/02/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Currently I am wanting to sell two Asura Accounts. I will not give much info on items for I haven't logged into my accounts in God knows how long and I reformatted so I don't even have 9d installed. I will be giving a price that I want for it, but if you want to pay more it'd be much appreciated. I maybe selling a better character later on I'm still debating on selling my Hm 1 warrior. Hes got alotta good stuff on him and some okay stats. I've decided not to sell mine because, well I...
Sell Account 3 High Characters
10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi. i have for sale an account , i just made one new a veno and this account wanna sell it .. so i have: 1.Archer LvL - 73 (Empty no gears) 2.Blademaster LvL - 76(Empty no gears) 3.Wizzard LvL - 77 (Zuriel Blade max upgrade it+Bound,Genesis Set+3+4sockets+Flawless Garnet Shards+pdef bonus+70hp,Cape+3+4sockets+Flawless HP Shards+HP Bonus+Recovery,Helm+3+4Sockets+Flawless HP Shards+bonus pdef,Rings+hp80 etc..) All have Bound and is +3+4sockets 3 stars . Is the best gear possible on that lvl....
What website to sell characters?
05/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
What website should I use to advertise selling characters, and what money transferring company should I use for the transaction? ANyone have good experiences and can point me in the right direction?
WARNING: Sell your Characters (End of iSRO)
04/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
1. This is not made by me. 2. This guy is f*cking serious. 3. You should follow his advice & sell your Chars (I allready did, look at my Black Market Points) 4. To fake Silk by his Tutorial you wont need more then 10€ PaySafeCard. I allready faked Silk with help of his Tutorial & its working. And JOYMAX cant do a shit about it because if they want to get rid of CCF Attacks they need to shutdown or cancel PayPal payment. http://www.pic-upload.de/18.04.09/xis6hm.jpg