Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What bot do you find the best for isro?

Discussion on What bot do you find the best for isro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What bot do you find the best for isro?
Sbot 59 47.20%
phbot 14 11.20%
sroking 10 8.00%
mBot 10 8.00%
srobot (bot369) 2 1.60%
empty vote (want to see the results) 30 24.00%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/09/2011, 16:43   #31

elite*gold: 1
every bot has an special future but sbot is ofc the best
Old 04/09/2011, 16:53   #32

elite*gold: 0
IBot and use this
Old 04/09/2011, 21:14   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuyaš View Post
phbot does, but it bugs sometimes when your next walking coord is too far
away from the one near it, because it likes to go to the next coord a few feet
before it reaches the ones its currently walking to. but it does use the A*
algorithm to avoid them, and in the next update for phbot, it should be even
better at avoiding the SoJ.

here is the latest incoming update news.
funny thing they keep adding features and not fixing bugs..

just compare bugs sections of phbot with sbot lol.. (ofc in phbot most of the ppl fear to post in bug section cuz they may get a ban)
Old 04/10/2011, 03:37   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by karixpriva View Post
funny thing they keep adding features and not fixing bugs..

just compare bugs sections of phbot with sbot lol.. (ofc in phbot most of the ppl fear to post in bug section cuz they may get a ban)
sbot exist for a way longer time then phbot does, you ever tried sbot in the begin? also you won't get a ban if you post in proper format.
Old 04/10/2011, 08:29   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
sbot exist for a way longer time then phbot does, you ever tried sbot in the begin? also you won't get a ban if you post in proper format.
+1

sbot has been out for over a year longer than phbot. (hence the stability)
Old 04/10/2011, 16:43   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
ya, i used sbot on the 1st week that came out, thats why im talking about differences.. and how Shiva managed his bugs/add new features. And the more important.. How sbot team deal with customers with respect.

and yes, i see how they banned ppl for posting with the template, cuz they are "annoying" asking for just an anwser "but you are working on it? its 3 weeks and no response, it cant be our config"
Old 04/10/2011, 20:46   #37

i am using Mbot and Ibot only coz i didnt find Sbot :S
Old 04/12/2011, 10:19   #38

i Voted for SBOT Because it's a Great BOT With Great Optioons But i Turned Now To iBOT Because It Have Clientless That's More Better To Make My OWN PARTY.. But IF The SBOT Opened Registration And Clientless I'll Turn TO IT AGAIN With All Of My Accounts.. And I'll Be Happy Because Of Its Safety.. As I'm Afraid a Little Of The Free Bots..Although My Friends Are Using Free Bots For More Than 1Year And No Thing Happend
Old 04/14/2011, 01:17   #39

sbot is the safest and great
Old 04/14/2011, 05:00   #40

i like Mbot i use Sbot to me Mbot is the same as Sbot just no Autowalk but sbot use to be the same so just give Doad Time and he work on it
Old 04/14/2011, 06:46   #41

In terms of support, stability, features, and price...SBOT is the best iSRO bot by FAR

SROKing is just retarded at times [crashes, dc, and other random bugs]

Phbot is good for a few things...power leveling, clientless, clientless>client [or vice versa]. Its difficult to even maintain a good party because of the random stuck, dcs, and many other minor/major bugs. The customer service is **** [Moderators come and give bullshit advice 'redo configs x10']. The main guy running it rarely gives an useful input except saying 'fixed' only to have 5 more new bugs pop up after new update. It has potential, but the amount of bugs you encounter in the first 30 minutes may detour you from purchasing again. But, if you have no life, and can sit and manage the bot then phbot is a good choice.
Old 04/14/2011, 22:46   #42

and Also Mbot Offers 4 Bot Verison for different Verison of silkroad so i think 5 Euros better to pay for 4 Bot Verision then just 1 xD and also anyone that Say Sbot better bc of the Support and sht Sbot use to be the same u compare Sbot with Mbot they almost the Same alot of Sbot users Use Both bc Mbot got more Function and still Addedin Also Mbot is Stable just like Sbot the only ting that Sbot Beat Mbot is AutoWalk but hey Just Wait to that comes out and we will see how many people Switch
Old 04/15/2011, 11:30   #43

I'm using sbot for about 2 years and it's really awesome. Sure, mbot had autoquest first, but it's so fcking easier with sbot

So sbot rocks...
Old 04/16/2011, 00:06   #44

Like i Said Sbot only Owns bc of Auto Walk... AutoQuest works Good with Sbot bc of Auto Walk... just wait ot Auto walk comes out and we see