Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch for Legend VII : Rise of the Thief - Hunter (Ver. 1.298) 5. April '11

Discussion on Patch for Legend VII : Rise of the Thief - Hunter (Ver. 1.298) 5. April '11 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/05/2011, 18:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
mal ne frage wen ich das immer downloaden will dan stehe da imma diese datei verursachen schäden auf den pc ist das normal oder nicht soll ich das downloaden ja nein will nur nicht das das schäde auf mein pc macht pls schreibt zurück

Similar Threads Similar Threads
v1.0.0.115 April (April) Patch Notes
04/02/2011 - League of Legends - 37 Replies
Quelle League of Legends v1.0.0.115 - League of Legends Community New skins in the store Urfgot Nunurf Urlaf Rammurf Urfdyr Seeing-Eye Kog 8-bit-tlesticks
New thief hunter system
03/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Can anyone post a guide on how to use the new system, bacuase I don't really get it, and i have been searching all over for one but i haven't found one yet. Thanks a lot .:mofo:
Legend VII Rise of the Thief-Hunter - Teaser Page!
03/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4100/updateiiiv.p ng Link to teaser page >Click Here< Information: -New Job system (trader removed, Hunter VS Thief) -New Job Skill Tree added (Hunter skill tree and Thief skill tree) -Trader NPC (Trading through Job Activities, Consignment Trading, Target Trading) -New "Craft System"
Im new --> Best Thief/hunter class
12/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I started playing about 4 years ago. aproxmately 2 years ago i quitted playing because of school and work. Now that i finnished school i want to play again. I lost my id and password so i had to go back to basics =( The servers i knew, venice etc, are crowded so i cant play on it. Im now playing on caspian or something like that. While i was away some things changed. I really would like to know what the best build is for a Hunter and for a Thief. Are this europe chars...
[Question]max lvl of hunter/thief/trader
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
What is the max lvl of the hunter/thief/trader in silkroad? i've saw max lvl 4 in isro long time ago..in cap 90 .. but i heard that after lvl 5 can reach to Expert rank