Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LDK guild serching for a new members!!!

Discussion on LDK guild serching for a new members!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LDK guild serching for a new members!!!

Hi pvpers!!
LDK guild want to rise back!!! This guild was one of the best in Greece server.
We want new members but you have to comply with the requirements of.
You have to speak english. You have to speak english to anothers peoples to understand. And you have to be 70lvl+++
We will have new union becouse current is only bots : And try to win foresst war. new unio will be real good!!!

If you wana be in our guild you have to send message in gabe by nick: SAMURAJUSXXX

Good bye, we waiting for a new memberes!!!
Old 03/01/2011, 15:33   #2

Isn`t LDK means "Lietuvos Didžioji Kunigaikštystė" ? So if it means what i sayd, you shouldn`t invite other country players, just Lithuanians.
Old 03/01/2011, 17:53   #3

No, it means: Life from Designet to Kill.
Old 03/01/2011, 18:41   #4

Sure... 3 Years before it was like i said.
Old 03/01/2011, 18:55   #5

3Years? Now it's another owner and another name.
Old 03/02/2011, 12:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
then u should ban yourself cuz your english is lo0ol if this is the requirement
i know 10 years old kids who can speak/write better than you
Apperently you understood what he wanted to say so that comment is just insulting.

#Reported
Old 03/02/2011, 13:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniholly View Post
Apperently you understood what he wanted to say so that comment is just insulting.

#Reported
if you'll achieve an ultra orgasmus with it, then please dont let someone get in your way :-)
Old 03/02/2011, 17:49   #8

Ok stop ot! I am not englishman and still learning this language.You no need to speak very well just understandable. I thik you understood what I wanted to say...
Old 03/04/2011, 14:38   #9

Union changed!! Tomarrow we will try to win foresst war!
Old 03/06/2011, 12:09   #10

We was near win but another guild won. But guild was from our union so we can sayt that union is realy strong. We still serching new members who have 70+++ lvl

Tags
greece, guild, ldk