Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please help me with nick name

Discussion on please help me with nick name within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please help me with nick name

hi all I almost done making my accound so i can download(need to make accound to download) and then it sais this The data that you input is not valid. Please input again follow the warning window.
(Value of Image) what do they mean ?
Old 12/08/2007, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think they would mean the image code (i think it must be at the bottom of the side...) or you write a not valid letter....hmmm i dont know at all....but maybe its the image code....

HeadhunTer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS [GM]Nick hack.
06/17/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
CLOSED.
{MOD}Nick
04/02/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hey guys i remmber not so longer in 2moons somebody made char with {MOD} tag so i want ask who did :D {MOD}Elitepvpers its had if u can tell me how coz i have turn off all filters but when i try creat char with any tags or blanks it says u typed in incorrect language plz help i got hack to open chars with all but it says incorrect language plz help
[GM]nick
05/22/2009 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Hello guys. I know how to make this nick : Acclaim\Incer\Bagi\Segnal... But does anyone know how to use \ =VGM= in nick?
no fog + nick esp
03/16/2007 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
der gute alte n7 hat sich mal bisschen um gw gekümmert :> den hack gibts in 2 versionen, einmal directx8 und directx9