Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Break your Limitation IP NOW !!

Discussion on Break your Limitation IP NOW !! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Break your Limitation IP NOW !!

New Proxy Service working 24/7

Enjoy Now !!
Old 02/17/2011, 18:40   #2

Pay for silk, pay for bot, pay for proxy... What next?
Old 02/17/2011, 18:50   #3

epic!

you are aware that there still applies a limit of thirty IPs for your home computer though which you are hosting this "service"?
furthermore your "customers" IP addresses may change daily depending on their ISPs.

Quote:
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\form_in.php on line 9
Old 02/17/2011, 20:48   #4

lol,
1- "services" isnt provided by the same host of the website .
2- "services" given by a satellite internet connection with 11 MB of speed per/con
3- each given "service" has its own unique connection, and its impossible to anyone to connect a 30 chars,but anyways, each user have the rights to connect 30 char .

Thanks for your points, plus even if the user IP has changed, if you were really smart a lil (while you acting like if you were, lol) , the Dynamic DNS will update it automatically by knowing the MAC Address of the one who is asking for "SERVICE"
Thanks again for your stupid ideas.

Regards .
Old 02/17/2011, 20:51   #5

and for your known, I have the CCIP ...
so dont try to learn me what to do about what I am providing .
keep your info for you .