Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bow Mastry with Force help plz

Discussion on Bow Mastry with Force help plz within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Bow Mastry with Force help plz

hi guys
i have acc lvl 80 with :
bow lvl 80 , light lvl 80 , fire lvl 80
i want dlvl fire and use force mastry insted of fire mastry so
bow lvl 80 , light lvl 80 , force lvl 80 and use germant insted of protector to compansate the mage deffence in the fire mastry
so any thoughts plz tell me
is it strong build or not ???
BTW i'll use the force Nukes " parry ratio, attack rate, mage, physic deffence " reduce
will i be strong ???
thx guys
Old 11/21/2007, 00:07   #2

No Coz if ur Opponent got Dull Pills then useless Force Nukes so Better proceed Normally . GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2007, 14:20   #3

yeh bro if i were you i would go 80: Bow, Lightning, Fire 60: Cold, and lvl 1 snow sheild, force is useless, if you wont a healer/buffer make a cleric

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
Force Bower or Force Glavier?
12/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Which one do you think is better in PvP? I like force bower better because it makes strong crits and it has a better chance of getting crits. But i wanna see what you guys think?
Mastry Lvl..Can it be Dlvled as the skills?
10/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Ok this may sound Noobish but i need to know cuz i though i missed up my char lvl 55 >.> but i didnt so i got force skills so i can plvl my other char but i found out that it wouldnt affect my char so im wondering if i can take off all the mastry lvl of force off .. and if i can then :(( haveto go back to plvl and sp farming my char :S Regards Redclover
Bower with force vs s/s with force help me please
07/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi Guys once again im sorry if im in the wrong section or w.e, But i dont no which is a good build Pure str bower 90 light 90 force and 90 pacheon or a pur int s/s 90 cold 90 force and 90 light which one is good andif you have any other ideas then please help me. I really do not no what to pick.
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D