Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot free days, No crack needed!!

Discussion on Tbot free days, No crack needed!! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot free days, No crack needed!!

Hello, this is "Mudi" (Assasinkilla), FFA is back again, and in cortesy we giving free days of tbot to users, just register on the forum, request it with ur account and wait for an admin check it and insert it! FFA work is 100% clean, you can ask others, anyone that knows us... Also my name is 100% and i dont wanna throw that away...
But anyway if you dont trust, just dont even go there with n00bs question.
Do this have a keylogger?? HOW CAN I INSERT A KEYLOGGER KNOWING UR ID? Just knowing that
How do i trust you?
Man it's simple... We are friendly but that types of questions it's like for dummies, Simple, you dont trust? SEARCH A CRACK
Sorry Shawn if i can't post the url tell me, since i can maybe be out of dated, i readed rules long time ago, and didnt readed again...
(*******.uni.cc/forum) Tbot --> Tbot Requests -->

(NO DC! It's amazing... Tbot has goin good... Maybe someday can be better than isro, since i use the top bar a lot)

Any tbot version, no cracked needed!!

Note: Dont post if you havent tried it!! Lot of happy members there... This post is sticked in projecthax and posted in ************...

+Karma if helped..

Mudi
Best Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2007, 19:53   #2

yeah ... it works.

also see thread ...
Old 08/17/2007, 22:35   #3

dont accept that look at that

look under Bulletin im pretty surethat ffa hacks their server and they r banning the account id
Old 08/18/2007, 00:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
dont accept that look at that

look under Bulletin im pretty surethat ffa hacks their server and they r banning the account id
Do you even read? CRACKS... Do you even know what im doing? NO RIGHT? Isnt crack..
Old 08/18/2007, 04:55   #5

i think it was made very simple.

you can get FREE TBOT accounts.

now think, how you can use this offer.