Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New bot have Zoom out and no dc like SM

Discussion on New bot have Zoom out and no dc like SM within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the [gametoken] Main section, thanks.

new bot like Softmode and have zoom out and no dc

just take the bot in silkroad and press inter

BTW Bot working in VEr 1.68

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CE for Infinite Zoom (or at least extended zoom out)
11/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
has anyone tried modifying the values for zooming out? (good for hunter class's range extension, etc.)
Zoom
06/14/2008 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
heyho Is there any public "zoomhack" out there? If not , could anyone post some TIPS/TRICKS to do it? As i remember it was also possible with uce....
zoom
03/27/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
is it possble to do zoom hack with u"ce" if it is can someone explain to me pls i tryed to find it on the site but i found a .CT but i dont whant that i whant to know how to do it by myself pls help thnks :D
Zoom Out Bot
05/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
Im new to making bots so i hope you people like it this has hot keys so you dont hv to keep switching between the game and the bot The HotKeys: CTRL + Z - Zoom Out CTRL + X - 2x Zoom Out CTRL + S - Normal View Heres a pic of it. not the greatest looking bot but it does the job :D