Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

iTools 1.4.0 - The best silkroad utility ever!

Discussion on iTools 1.4.0 - The best silkroad utility ever! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/16/2020, 05:30   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri_ View Post
* You are 18 lines away to read the full post. Don't stop! *

Greetings:
I'm Yves H., or Henri for short. I currently work for an IT company as a Programmer, doing web and desktop projects. I used to make a few standalone applications in the past and they can be found here:

Introduction:
iTools for Silkroad Online is an application that has a bunch of built-in functionalities such as keypresser and mouse clicker simulator, taximeter or powerlevel timer, system shutdown and flooder or auto spammer. It is free, however if you wish to donate, you can use the button below in my signature. The lastest version was released on august 9th of 2011 and is known as Special Edition (SE). Also, there is no known ban for using this application.

Pictures:

Support & Tutorial:
Most of the "problems" related to iTools's functionality is associated with the lack of Admin Rights. It has to be ran with Admin Rights in order to make it work flawlessly. Issues other than that can be solved with a quick search in the Internet.

Important notes:
  1. Please, do not host this file somewhere else other than my own host.
  2. Please, link to this thread if you're going to post this in other forums.
  3. Please, do not make a new post if you wish to thank me. Use the "Thanks" button

Farewell:
I am one of the victims of the july mass hack. In other words, I no longer play or support silkroad, in any way, ever since. This includes iTools and iPuffer.

I am really grateful to all the 17k+ downloads. Thank you very much!
The download link can be found in my portfolio page.

Yves H.

Could you share the direct link to download this tool?

Thank you!

Old 06/16/2020, 08:42   #362

Thanked u ;-)
And trust me, the escape button is worth it
Keep them tools coming xD

Old 06/23/2020, 15:57   #363

maybe anyone can please reupload the tool because his site is not available anymore

mfg lars
Old 06/28/2020, 00:27   #364

Tags
itools