Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS

Discussion on Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS

game always crash after tbot train and attack mobs

any1 know why

i use tbot1107 and TServer016b

client no DC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Guards attack Mobs & Mobs Drop for CoemuV2
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any help me to make that guards attacks mobs and how can i change the drop rate in CoemuV2
Tbot crash
07/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello.Yesterday i got a bot card so i started bot then sro and bla bla bla...and when connect to server,recorded script,returned to town to see how it works...When my bot was by the potion seller sro and bot just turned off...:confused: i thought mb it somekinda bug or whatsoever so i turned it again and the same thing happened but just near stable... so if any body know any solutions help me...
Tbot crash.
03/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi When i am in game then i record script and start to training.I train like 10 min and then sro client is crashing(sometimes tbot too).I cant leave any night my bot work beacuse it is crashing. What I should do ? Tnx
Tbot crash
12/12/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hi when i start the Tbot and connect into the game, i patch my account, all succesfull but when i open the bot window ingame and klick start training silkroad crash and i come to the desktop
TBot Crash
07/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Im using Tbot with turbohack and everytime it goes to town and goes to the hotan stable master it closes my client.. can anyone provide me with a solution nm fixed it you cant buy xlarge ptos :D