Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad - Daily Quest

Discussion on Silkroad - Daily Quest within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 143
Silkroad - Daily Quest

1. Quest

2. Quest

3. Quest

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 06:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks Burak it's nice to see that you continue these series even tho there is not much interest. Your series are reminding me the gold days of sro when I were looking for this kind of tutorials in YouTube.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 14:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
Thanks Burak it's nice to see that you continue these series even tho there is not much interest. Your series are reminding me the gold days of sro when I were looking for this kind of tutorials in YouTube.
It doesn't matter to me too much to watch.
I've set a goal and I'm trying to keep it going.
Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 11/17/2019, 17:56   #4

Added Crude Essence of Spirit quest.

Tags
silkroad, silkroad daily quest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Neues Silkroad Update auch für Silkroad R ?// New update for Silkroad Silkroad R?
05/07/2014 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich habe ma geguckt auf der JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online seite geguckt und da steht was von Update im Mai 2014. Ich ahbe es einfach mal in google übersetzer gehauen. Weiß wer schon was genaueres ? Guten Tag. Ich breitete die Welt, das Silk Road Online . Mai 2014 -Update ist in Arbeit durch regelmäßige Inspektionen werden . In diesem Update sowie das Niveau der begleitenden Charakter mit neuen Inhalten zu erhöhen und bewaffnet wird ein großes Update ist in...
Compile all quest without quest's files list // Kompilieren Sie alle Quest ohne Quest
07/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, this is a very simple guide but at the same time useful. How to compile ALL quest in the folder "quest" without the files list in the file "locale_list"? Easy! Open the file "make" and replace the content of the file with this: for f in *.quest; do ./qc $f; done Oki. Now set the 0777 permission to the file. Finally open a SSH client and sign in. Write the command: cd /game_file_folder
Daily > Bug < Könnt öfters Daily am Tag machen & immer ein anderen Buchstaben!
03/27/2011 - CrossFire - 23 Replies
Hi Habe was mit Kumpel rausgefunden Wenn ich eure Daily gemacht habt ( Habe MM gemacht ) Dann macht ihr einfach Relog Und macht es nochmal :D Kriegt immer ein anderen Buchstaben :D:D Viel Spass beim Buchstaben Sammeln!