Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Video guide to create a silkroad server Private 2017

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Lightbulb Video guide to create a silkroad server Private 2017

This is a video How to Create a silkroad server

*Video Parte # 1 Title : Installing sql server




*Video parte # 2 Title : Restoring Database




*Video parte # 3 Title : Billing asp and others :



*Video parte # 4 Title : Odbc records :




*Video parte # 5 Title : CustomCertificationServer and others



*Video parte # 6 Title : "part 5 I'm uploading even to the server if you wait a few minutes will be available"

whait me please !



gesael1 is offline  
Old 09/21/2017, 12:33   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 4
thank you !
You can make video tutorials to add weapons to the game such as d12, d13, d14, d15 and fashion clothing.


xlinh is offline  
Old 09/21/2017, 13:15   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,789
Received Thanks: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlinh View Post
thank you !
You can make video tutorials to add weapons to the game such as d12, d13, d14, d15 and fashion clothing.
The database and the client do have a ready to use d20 setup, which needs to be activated and the missing files being added to the client (and server's root data folder). As for this, there are already tutorials how to add D14 for example, also how to add an avatar and such, too.

Use the search engine.
blapanda is offline  
Old 09/21/2017, 17:50   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
heey can anyone help me im getting the error in this part of the setup everything els went well



Please need quick support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The database and the client do have a ready to use d20 setup, which needs to be activated and the missing files being added to the client (and server's root data folder). As for this, there are already tutorials how to add D14 for example, also how to add an avatar and such, too.

Use the search engine.
Can u maybe help me? sadly i dont understand spanish so i dunno what he been talking about


Akeno121 is offline  
Old 12/24/2017, 15:07   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
That will be great if, it was in English.
maxlee93 is offline  
Old 02/04/2018, 19:21   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
That will be great if, it was in English.
elshaaer is offline  
Old 02/05/2018, 15:39   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlee93 View Post
That will be great if, it was in English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaaer View Post
That will be great if, it was in English.
You guys can try this, clearly and easy to understand, you can find full guide on youtube

tubeo is offline  
Old 08/17/2018, 17:06   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can you help me

I have tried to follow all instructions as close as possible im able to get everything working buy adding a user to the database does not seem to work i have tried a million times and it dont seem to save the edit when i use smc it gives me smnet:9 and sometimes it crashes earlier and i get the C+++ error im lost is this even possible on windows 10 are all these files still working any input woyld help
johshi is offline  
Old 08/28/2018, 22:51   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gesael1 View Post
This is a video How to Create a silkroad server

*Video Parte # 1 Title : Installing sql server




*Video parte # 2 Title : Restoring Database




*Video parte # 3 Title : Billing asp and others :



*Video parte # 4 Title : Odbc records :




*Video parte # 5 Title : CustomCertificationServer and others



*Video parte # 6 Title : "part 5 I'm uploading even to the server if you wait a few minutes will be available"

whait me please !


Can you explain how to configure the database for a vpn? Lets say I want to rent a Virtual Private Server online and put all the databases there to host it. Do I just need to change the IP from my IP to the VPN IP?
RikkuYuna is offline  
Old 09/02/2018, 23:01   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 0
HI, I need help, I setup the server on virtual box, then when i tried to login (in a different machine) I get xtrap error, I replaced the sro_client for a no xtrap but i cant login. any ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/qQ9WdYj

https://imgur.com/a/kqq3Usf


tallu is offline  
Reply

Tags
silkroad, sro, tutorialsro, vsro


Similar Threads
Tutorial create a server Silkroad Online HD 2016 Video
11/07/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello Friends in this tutorial show you how to create a server Silkroad in Spanish This tutorial is very full so I recommend to all Latin Americans who want to create an online server Silkroad an RPG very famous in the world of hope gamerz you enjoy...
Neues Silkroad Update auch für Silkroad R ?// New update for Silkroad Silkroad R?
05/07/2014 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich habe ma geguckt auf der JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online seite geguckt und da steht was von Update im Mai 2014. Ich ahbe es einfach mal in google übersetzer gehauen. Weiß wer schon was genaueres ? Guten Tag. Ich...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.