Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Chinese 8/8 Party Farming.

Discussion on [Guide]Chinese 8/8 Party Farming. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
[Guide]Chinese 8/8 Party Farming.

Well all people are complaining about the chinese party's that sucks, well I tested a good party CHN race 8/8 and **** I was so amazed and so satisfied.
You will need to make it exactly like I made it in order to get DPS and TANK at the same time.
First we need:
2 Bladers STR (Tank / Heal).
4 Spear INT (8.1) (DPS).
2 Bow chars STR (DPS and survivability).

Explicit guide:

STR Bladers:

Force / Lightning / Ice - FULL STR Blader - Using the force in order to ress, protect and tank in case of being attacked by moobs.
Fire / Bicheon / Ice - Full STR Blader - Using the defense from Ice, Fire for physical damage and bicheon for block rate and attack.
Make sure that the shields got good block rate and set +5...+7.

INT Spear:
Here you will need 4 chars made on a build by a semi hybrid 8.1 which means 8 INT and 1 STR using spears and gear at least +5. Make sure that grant the chars with the same skills on bot.
Now for skills use ICE (DEF - Snow Shield) / FIRE (DPS) / LIGHNING(Magical DMG increased / Parry).

STR Bow:
Here you wont have to work to much on gear because we will use the 2 bow chars as backup for DPS and Help in tight situations, make sure that you will go FULL STR on both but different skills tree. On first bower use PACHEON (ATTACK) / FIRE (Physical damage increase) / Force (Debuffs on uniques, giants, party moobs) and on the second bower use FIRE (Physical damage increase) / PACHEON (SKILLS / DPS) / ICE (Defense)

Also make sure that one of the STR bladers are on standby mode just for protection and ress, ress in extreme cases =)) and the other blader is going on attack along with the INT spear chars and the bowers.
This party 8/8 CHN guide was used by me and it was perfect and **** good against strong monsters with 3-6 levels highers then my current level.

You can test it yourself and give your opinion and impression.

Thanks and enjoy.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/05/2014, 18:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
i was thinking abt it too...

so i was thinking abt this:

2 Full INT Spear (Force + Recovery) cause at lv 90 you got 2 chars with Heal - True hand and Heal - Calm hand. so you dont need pots anymore (caster dont get the buff so you need 2 casters)

Fire Imbue to do dmg.

2 bladers: with ice imbue to get the mobs frozend.

2 bowers: with 1 ice and 1 fire imbue

2 glave: with lightning imbue to deal AOE skills and DPS
Old 01/07/2015, 01:35   #3

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jann01 View Post
i was thinking abt it too...

so i was thinking abt this:

2 Full INT Spear (Force + Recovery) cause at lv 90 you got 2 chars with Heal - True hand and Heal - Calm hand. so you dont need pots anymore (caster dont get the buff so you need 2 casters)

Fire Imbue to do dmg.

2 bladers: with ice imbue to get the mobs frozend.

2 bowers: with 1 ice and 1 fire imbue

2 glave: with lightning imbue to deal AOE skills and DPS
Its not bad but Full INT SPEAR are weak against Party Monsters mostly when you have over 10-15 on you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2015, 12:38   #4

well thanks alot
but can you make a guide for 8/8 chinse party with old mastery system (vsro) ?
Old 01/09/2015, 20:21   #5

In my opinion with pain skill achers party ftw 3 full str/force maybe 2 with ice imbue and 5 full int kamikaze style light/fire
Old 04/07/2015, 17:07   #6

Thanks
Old 04/08/2015, 07:46   #7

Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software work
Old 04/08/2015, 10:43   #8

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by farasat View Post
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software work
wth r u talking about.

And I had a Goldbotparty with 7/8 Bowers and a blader.

2x FULL STR (Force, Fire, Bow)
5x FULL INT (Fire, Light, Bow)
1x Blader Hybrid (Force, Fire, Light)
Old 04/08/2015, 12:54   #9

Looks fine, gonna test it after a few days.
Old 04/08/2015, 16:58   #10

elite*gold: 4
Well, ok, let us know.
Old 11/04/2015, 14:13   #11

good