Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alternative way to download SRO-R

Discussion on Alternative way to download SRO-R within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alternative way to download SRO-R

Sick of the slow *** downloads with the ****** peer to peer downloader? Go to google, and enter the exact filename of the sro-r client installer between quotes (in my case it should be like this: "SilkroadOnline_SROROfficial_v1_029.exe")

You'll see a file.joymax.com link, click on it. Once you're on the page, copy the link after the line that says "Steamer/HttpSeedURL", in my case it should be this link:

That's it, it's slightly faster but the download speed never actually crashes to 0 mb/s. I was getting 20-40 kb/s with the downloader and occasionally it dropped to 0 kb/s for a while, but with this link I'm getting 150kb/s so it's slightly better and it never drops to zero.

Hope it works for you guys ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
*** BLESS YOUR SOUL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KS4 League Download Alternative
02/25/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hier ist eine Download Alternative. S4League.torrent oder magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3B9B699DDA14328BE10CEE4270DFB 1065E812082&dn=S4League&tr=udp%3a//tracker .openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce das
Meine Kraft Alternative Download?
02/11/2012 - Minecraft - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, da es mir nicht möglich ist das Texturen Paket "Meine Kraft" ( Von HoneyballLP ) Von Mediafire zu Downloaden, da ich dort aus welchem Grund auch immer nicht downloaden kann, wollte ich fragen ob es einen alternativen Link gibt oder mir jemand dies per Skype sende könnte. Sofern diese apteilung nicht die richtige ist bitte ich drum diesen Thread zu verschieben. Lg .Cdog
[ZSZC] Alternative Download Links (Request)
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys! Made this topic cuz ive tried every single link ive found! even torrents and none of them work for me Megaupload - says im already downloading something (tried many solutions and non worked) DepositFiles - same as MU Torrent - It doesnt even start on my torrent dler Other links - Most of them are broken I wonder if any of u guys could post a link from Mediafire or Filefront since boths host allows multi downloads and ppl have no probs with them!
is there an alternative zszc download link?
06/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
downloaded the new client for almost 24 hours and after that all i got is a corrupt client. can anybody please upload the client to other host?
[ECSRO TestServer] Alternative Download Links
11/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 52 Replies
Dear players, Some people and me uploaded some links for making download of TestServer easier. Here, you could find the links with credits for each uploader : >> GamerzCorp's Servers << Index of / (200Mbps) Index of / (100Mbps)