Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Alternative way to download SRO-R

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alternative way to download SRO-R

Sick of the slow *** downloads with the ****** peer to peer downloader? Go to google, and enter the exact filename of the sro-r client installer between quotes (in my case it should be like this: "SilkroadOnline_SROROfficial_v1_029.exe")

You'll see a file.joymax.com link, click on it. Once you're on the page, copy the link after the line that says "Steamer/HttpSeedURL", in my case it should be this link:

That's it, it's slightly faster but the download speed never actually crashes to 0 mb/s. I was getting 20-40 kb/s with the downloader and occasionally it dropped to 0 kb/s for a while, but with this link I'm getting 150kb/s so it's slightly better and it never drops to zero.

Hope it works for you guys ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
*** BLESS YOUR SOUL

Similar Threads
KS4 League Download Alternative
02/25/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hier ist eine Download Alternative. S4League.torrent oder magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3B9B699DDA14328BE10CEE4270DFB1065E812082&dn=S4League&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce das
Meine Kraft Alternative Download?
02/11/2012 - Minecraft - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, da es mir nicht möglich ist das Texturen Paket "Meine Kraft" ( Von HoneyballLP ) Von Mediafire zu Downloaden, da ich dort aus welchem Grund auch immer nicht downloaden kann, wollte ich fragen ob es einen alternativen Link gibt oder mir...
[ZSZC] Alternative Download Links (Request)
08/10/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
Hey guys! Made this topic cuz ive tried every single link ive found! even torrents and none of them work for me Megaupload - says im already downloading something (tried many solutions and non worked) DepositFiles - same as MU Torrent - It...
is there an alternative zszc download link?
06/15/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
downloaded the new client for almost 24 hours and after that all i got is a corrupt client. can anybody please upload the client to other host?
[ECSRO TestServer] Alternative Download Links
11/25/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 52 Replies
Dear players, Some people and me uploaded some links for making download of TestServer easier. Here, you could find the links with credits for each uploader : >> GamerzCorp's Servers << Index of / (200Mbps) Index of / (100Mbps)