Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[rSRO] English patched client

Discussion on [rSRO] English patched client within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[rSRO] English patched client

Outdated.. lock?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/14/2010, 20:53   #2

Does it have invisible patch?
Old 07/14/2010, 21:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZyone View Post
Does it have invisible patch?
Edit: Made russian media with invisible patch & new underbar (), works with the client above.

Download:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2010, 23:14   #4

You need either the media or the client? Or both? And what's the difference? Why would anybody download 130mb if 2,5mb do the same effect?

Oh and could you maybe make a loader/patcher to choose which modifications should be applied like English patch, invisible patch, transparent underbar etc? That would be cool

EDIT: Noticed while I sent it, that sro_client needs to be repatched/written for every small update and the (english) media stays english if no text datas changed. :d
Old 07/15/2010, 00:39   #5

Quote:
Why would anybody download 130mb if 2,5mb do the same effect?
I had no any thought about patching the client when i made this thread, anyway i wanted to share it. But yea it doesnt make any sense to download the media when the client does exactly the same thing. Ill remove the media from first post since i might not add any new features, and its so much easier to keep the client updated. Could any moderator fix the title to "[rSRO] English patched client".
Quote:
EDIT: Noticed while I sent it, that sro_client needs to be repatched/written for every small update
Only if new client is part of an update, very rarely in rsro i think.
Old 07/15/2010, 17:35   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
is much more compact than a large pk2 file or even sro_client, it is also multilingual(sro specific) and needs not to be updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 17:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
is much more compact than a large pk2 file or even sro_client, it is also multilingual(sro specific) and needs not to be updated.
Tried it before, didn't work. (Dunno if it changed within ~1 month)
Old 07/15/2010, 18:43   #8

I didnt try that extractor and not sure how it works, but i guess it will import type.txt with english LanguageTab. In rsro when you change the LanguageTabIndex in type.txt you cant create characters. So thats pretty much the point of this client, being able to play in english and also create characters, etc. At least i find it very annoying to always switch to russian media when i want to change grantname or something
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2010, 21:30   #9

ty
Old 11/03/2010, 09:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Doesn't work
Old 11/08/2010, 10:58   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Outdated.

#Closed
Closed Thread