Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO] Client v1.166 (Updated in 11 June 2010)

Discussion on [cSRO] Client v1.166 (Updated in 11 June 2010) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO] Client v1.166 (Updated in 11 June 2010)

Well, i post this in SRO Exploits, but is wrong section sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpegas1234 View Post
Hello guys, i discover a few days ago this wonderfull public server, the chinese sro.

So i call all my friends to play it and they enjoy it but they had some problems downloading.. so i uploaded the client updated in: June 09 2010 with the English Media.pk2.

WARNING: Some things aren't translated.. i cant do better.. if anyone has a nice near 100% Media.pk2 give me the link and i post here with the credits.

DOWNLOADS:

Part 1-12
I uploaded the 12 parts in so if some link broken you ahve another mirrors to choose.

Part1:
Part2:
Part3:
Part4:
Part5:
Part6:
Part7:
Part8:
Part9:
Part10: *********
Part11: *********
Part12: *********

******* - Theres a problem with multiupload so the Parts: 10,11 and 12 will be hosted in Megaupload.

I recommend use the 2Shared mirror, because you dont need to wait to download and you can download 4 files simultanely
Thanks all
Thanks
1 User