Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help whit ribot

Discussion on Need help whit ribot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need help whit ribot

Every time i teleport a my client closes and puts runtime error ;O i tried teleporting whithout bot and nothing hapens no dc nothing but when i conect Ribot always i get dc when the return scrools almost finish teleport <.<
Old 12/19/2010, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do you have latest version of ribot?
Try deleting your character config and make a new one.
Re-download ribot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP WHIT RIBOT
10/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
HI I AM WIZZ/cleric and i wana use buffs like Holy word i put in the (buff skills) but it doesnt buff why??? is there neede script or what the hell so the cleric buffs himself :D?:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: ok now its starting to work the buffing but the prob now i got is that now it doesnt atack :D use buff but doesn atack :D XDD wahah this is nice bot like i can seeeeeee:D ok solved that thing about that doesnt atack now the problem is how do i that the bot dont sell or...
Need helpm whit ribot
09/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
when i open 11 bots and try open 12 i get this error Imageshack - 44593438.png WTF? plz help me THX
riBot problem whit HGP
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi everyone i have lil problem whit ribot i set it to buy HGP and when my worf is on 30% HGP to use it ive save the setings but it dosent work... did i miss something or...? -.-"
WTT ISRO whit SWSRO2 clean or whit a noobie in it
06/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
lvl70 ISRO char server Eldorado name: IAmTheGame FF whit 190k sp and gold dragon flag WTT whit clean swsro2 account or whit a noob char in it thanks MSN: [email protected] Country: sweden
Need help whit MySro Whit connections
11/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
uhhm i need help whit mysro i can play got account got a char lvl 6 but maybe 5 mins playing i got dc is that i live to far from the hoster ? Or what plz post it here thnx:mofo: