Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Buy RSRO silks (Mostly for Lithuania & Baltic Country's)

Discussion on [Guide] Buy RSRO silks (Mostly for Lithuania & Baltic Country's) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Buy RSRO silks (Mostly for Lithuania & Baltic Country's)

Hey all
I'm just a give you a little bit cheaper way to buy rsro silks than sms service,
(yeah much cheaper way)
Ok so basically there is that company or something like that i don't how things like that called, named Webmoney - Real Trade
You buying Rsro silk throw webmoney soft - its fast safe what els you need?

Ok so here is the website

Here is 3 languages Russian Lithuanian English
I'm sure that this way will work for most of the Baltic country's, because we have same banks, Its like SwedBank DnBnord,
So there is not much to tell about it just Go to website, Chose your language, on top left corner. There is full guide there.
You don't actually need any bank account,
you just need money,
they give you all info bank account number etc
, how much u need to pay you just going to bank pay,
and for me they transfered it in one day.
Ofcorse its not free they take like 0.6 from about 10euros.
but still much cheaper than sms service
one more thing, company request money in "LT" (Litas) , If you from any other country, just change your valuate to "LT" (Litas) and send them they will do that i knew few LV (Latvia) people how did that, So i guess it will work for most of Baltic country's.

For me its the best way, Not so expensive, Fast, Safe, Dont need no cards or any hard forms to complete, Just going pay and you get it.

So just told something to someone, how is to lazy to look up for things like that in google.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2010, 14:18   #2

Received Thanks: 2,330
If you don't know what is webmoney - I will tell.
It's the best payment way in Russia (IMHO). People are buying from internet mostly from WebMoney. You can see terminals in Russia near shops, corner shops and in other places . This is how it looks like : It's very comfortable and buying silks through WebMoney is very cheap at all. Nice guide.
Old 12/10/2010, 22:24   #3

well yeah i know russian have that machines, But if you are from somewhere near baltic sea, i found just this way, i use it by myself, And works perfect and everything done really fast.