Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO]Flagship Update 24.11.2010

Discussion on [cSRO]Flagship Update 24.11.2010 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO]Flagship Update 24.11.2010

Today flagship got updated and a new function was added

This tool will do alchemy until the result is around the specified value. Works only on 10 and 11D items and you must have the stones in the inventory. It can only change the % of the items(can't add blues) for now...Here is how to use it:

1. Select the item (the numer on the left is the slot number).
2. Select what you want to change(ex: phy damage, mag reinforce, critical, block rate etc.) Use to translate
3. Select the value you want. It will keep trying until it is close to this one
4. When you selected everything, press this button to begin
5. Here will show the results

They will update it in time and i think it will be pay2use...now it's free for testers.
Old 11/24/2010, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Fortunately, a key training Serve Silk Road's flagship on-line payment tool for shock
Fast gold today formally launched the Silk Road's flagship tool, then use the tool as before, players no longer need to keep operating into the alchemical stone repeatedly options, just complete the three steps to get the equipment you want to attribute , truly a key operation, easy gold. Alchemy features are now due to luck in the testing phase, currently only supports the use of 0-day assimilation began with 10 sets and 11 sets of enhanced equipment and weapons, white property, all players during the test may be free to use, other functions will continue to improve in the future, thank you support.

Download full client version of its flagship set sail:

Use these steps:
The first step: in the gold window, select the flagship lucky to strengthen the equipment you want
Step two: Open the gold window in the game
Step three: gold window in the flagship Lucky Click the "Start strengthening" button, you can enhance your equipment

Specify: gold features currently still in testing phase lucky to strengthen the flagship show on the value of the error may occur, the error is within 5%, does not affect the ultimate value to the game show prevail.
Fortunately, Alchemy has begun hook function is not available to use.

If you do not know the specific values can be enhanced equipment refer to the following picture shows, the picture constantly updated. Welcome to use lucky gold features.
translated
Old 11/24/2010, 20:45   #3

elite*gold: 130
Awesome function. Will never use it