Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(RSRO)Would you be interested in a clientless tool?

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2010, 14:45   #46

elite*gold: 130
The packet research part was much more interesting than flaming with eachother, really.

And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Thanks for the help guys. The interest isn't that high I guess because there isn't anything to show off yet.
The thread's name is a yes/no question; you do answered it, didn't you? What are we talking about..

Old 11/21/2010, 17:07   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
The packet research part was much more interesting than flaming with eachother, really.

And:

The thread's name is a yes/no question; you do answered it, didn't you? What are we talking about..
We could argue for years, however that doesn't change the fact every thread has its own purpose. Otherwise there would be a single thread for everything, but there isn't, and that's the point of a forum. You want to share something informative? Open your own thread! You want to help someone? Open your own thread! That's how forums work, you don't put all information in one single thread. If someone needs help with understanding some packets then I would gladly help; however not in this thread. I will request a close on this thread since it has done its job. The work on the clientless has been already started, a preview will be showed asap in a new thread. Thank you.

Old 11/21/2010, 19:20   #48

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
We could argue for years, however that doesn't change the fact every thread has its own purpose. Otherwise there would be a single thread for everything, but there isn't, and that's the point of a forum. You want to share something informative? Open your own thread! You want to help someone? Open your own thread! That's how forums work, you don't put all information in one single thread. If someone needs help with understanding some packets then I would gladly help; however not in this thread. I will request a close on this thread since it has done its job. The work on the clientless has been already started, a preview will be showed asap in a new thread. Thank you.

We are talking about **** so this is my last reaction. Do u see EVERYTHING in this thread? Is there a RULE that we can only talk about THAT topic which is in the title? I bet there isn't. Basically it works like as you said: everyone opens a thread for his own ****, but there CAN be exceptions. No one will go to jail because he was talking offtopic. I'm sure that neither of them who were talking about packets would have opened a thread for this - but they know now what they want to know. Don't tell me that when you were curious about something, you ALWAYS got the answer where you expected it from.

#Request close
Old 11/21/2010, 19:51   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
We are talking about **** so this is my last reaction. Do u see EVERYTHING in this thread? Is there a RULE that we can only talk about THAT topic which is in the title? I bet there isn't. Basically it works like as you said: everyone opens a thread for his own ****, but there CAN be exceptions. No one will go to jail because he was talking offtopic. I'm sure that neither of them who were talking about packets would have opened a thread for this - but they know now what they want to know. Don't tell me that when you were curious about something, you ALWAYS got the answer where you expected it from.

#Request close
I have requested a close already. There is a rule, it's called not going off topic. I'm not sure why you are comparing "off topic posting" with "going to jail". And I'm not sure why I would care if someone has learned something. There is a time and place for everything, and this is the wrong one. You have made your own opinion, however rules are rules. Sadly the section lacks activity, thus the reports are being ignored.

Old 11/21/2010, 20:08   #50

Received Thanks: 1,514
Quote:
There is a rule, it's called not going off topic. I'm not sure why you are comparing "off topic posting" with "going to jail".
Expressions.

Quote:
And I'm not sure why I would care if someone has learned something. There is a time and place for everything, and this is the wrong one.
Dude, this is a forum. You should've requested a close + reported your thread when you had the information you needed. But you didn't and now you whine about people going offtopic. Why would you care? You have all the information you need.

And even then, you should've made a poll because this is just a yes/no question.

Quote:
You have made your own opinion, however rules are rules. Sadly the section lacks activity, thus the reports are being ignored.
They are not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:03   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
When will it be mine turn for puberty?
Linguistic skills: 0/10
Conclusion: not reading post
Old 11/21/2010, 21:07   #52

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Why do I have this strange feeling that english is your only known language?Most of us here speak 2 or 3 languages,other than english.And,as far as you can understand it,I miss your point of accusing it ~~
Also stop beeing ironic and ignorant to old forum people arround,it will only bring down ur rep..no one wants a fight arround here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:15   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
Why do I have this strange feeling that english is your only known language?Most of us here speak 2 or 3 languages,other than english.And,as far as you can understand it,I miss your point of accusing it ~~
Also stop beeing ironic and ignorant to old forum people arround,it will only bring down ur rep..no one wants a fight arround here.
I am fluent in 3 languages. I bet my two thick nuts that you are german, based on your writing style.
Old 11/21/2010, 21:19   #54

Quote:
I am fluent in 3 languages. I bet my two thick nuts that you are german, based on your writing style.
FYI, he isn't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:28   #55

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
I don`t see how my nationality has anything to do with your attitude.And mark my words,wherever you`d go,beeing that unpleasent to people will make you a foreigner,no matter how many languages you are skilled in (aka people will ignore you).Just my 2 not german cents
Old 11/21/2010, 21:33   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
I don`t see how my nationality has anything to do with your attitude.And mark my words,wherever you`d go,beeing that unpleasent to people will make you a foreigner,no matter how many languages you are skilled in (aka people will ignore you).Just my 2 not german cents
I don't care how pleasant I am. I have said that the thread has done its job and people have still continued to argue, not my problem.
Old 11/21/2010, 22:03   #57

Quote:
I don't care how pleasant I am. I have said that the thread has done its job and people have still continued to argue, not my problem.
You are the one who is arguing, please try to behave a little/be mature.
Also, don't discriminate people (the comment about audio (probably) being german and your sig).

EDIT:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
When will it be mine turn for puberty?
So, MY linguistic skills suck? Don't make me laugh.
Old 11/21/2010, 22:21   #58

elite*gold: 2
if only one of u just shut up, this wouldnt continue.

PS: i smell a ban hammer or some fresh infractionz here :P
Old 11/22/2010, 00:31   #59

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,113
As requested by thread starter.

#Closed

Closed Thread

« [RSRO] RiBot cl dont work | Weird horse bug... »