Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


(RSRO)Would you be interested in a clientless tool?

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/21/2010, 14:45   #46
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,485
Received Thanks: 932
The packet research part was much more interesting than flaming with eachother, really.

And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Thanks for the help guys. The interest isn't that high I guess because there isn't anything to show off yet.
The thread's name is a yes/no question; you do answered it, didn't you? What are we talking about..



intercsaki is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 17:07   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
The packet research part was much more interesting than flaming with eachother, really.

And:


The thread's name is a yes/no question; you do answered it, didn't you? What are we talking about..
We could argue for years, however that doesn't change the fact every thread has its own purpose. Otherwise there would be a single thread for everything, but there isn't, and that's the point of a forum. You want to share something informative? Open your own thread! You want to help someone? Open your own thread! That's how forums work, you don't put all information in one single thread. If someone needs help with understanding some packets then I would gladly help; however not in this thread. I will request a close on this thread since it has done its job. The work on the clientless has been already started, a preview will be showed asap in a new thread. Thank you.


backo is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 19:20   #48
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,485
Received Thanks: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
We could argue for years, however that doesn't change the fact every thread has its own purpose. Otherwise there would be a single thread for everything, but there isn't, and that's the point of a forum. You want to share something informative? Open your own thread! You want to help someone? Open your own thread! That's how forums work, you don't put all information in one single thread. If someone needs help with understanding some packets then I would gladly help; however not in this thread. I will request a close on this thread since it has done its job. The work on the clientless has been already started, a preview will be showed asap in a new thread. Thank you.

We are talking about **** so this is my last reaction. Do u see EVERYTHING in this thread? Is there a RULE that we can only talk about THAT topic which is in the title? I bet there isn't. Basically it works like as you said: everyone opens a thread for his own ****, but there CAN be exceptions. No one will go to jail because he was talking offtopic. I'm sure that neither of them who were talking about packets would have opened a thread for this - but they know now what they want to know. Don't tell me that when you were curious about something, you ALWAYS got the answer where you expected it from.


#Request close
intercsaki is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 19:51   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
We are talking about **** so this is my last reaction. Do u see EVERYTHING in this thread? Is there a RULE that we can only talk about THAT topic which is in the title? I bet there isn't. Basically it works like as you said: everyone opens a thread for his own ****, but there CAN be exceptions. No one will go to jail because he was talking offtopic. I'm sure that neither of them who were talking about packets would have opened a thread for this - but they know now what they want to know. Don't tell me that when you were curious about something, you ALWAYS got the answer where you expected it from.


#Request close
I have requested a close already. There is a rule, it's called not going off topic. I'm not sure why you are comparing "off topic posting" with "going to jail". And I'm not sure why I would care if someone has learned something. There is a time and place for everything, and this is the wrong one. You have made your own opinion, however rules are rules. Sadly the section lacks activity, thus the reports are being ignored.


backo is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 20:08   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,400
Received Thanks: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
There is a rule, it's called not going off topic. I'm not sure why you are comparing "off topic posting" with "going to jail".
Expressions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
And I'm not sure why I would care if someone has learned something. There is a time and place for everything, and this is the wrong one.
Dude, this is a forum. You should've requested a close + reported your thread when you had the information you needed. But you didn't and now you whine about people going offtopic. Why would you care? You have all the information you need.

And even then, you should've made a poll because this is just a yes/no question.


Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
You have made your own opinion, however rules are rules. Sadly the section lacks activity, thus the reports are being ignored.
They are not.
lesderid is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:03   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
When will it be mine turn for puberty?
Age: 13
Linguistic skills: 0/10
Conclusion: not reading post
backo is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 21:07   #52
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Age: 13
Linguistic skills: 0/10
Conclusion: not reading post
Why do I have this strange feeling that english is your only known language?Most of us here speak 2 or 3 languages,other than english.And,as far as you can understand it,I miss your point of accusing it ~~
Also stop beeing ironic and ignorant to old forum people arround,it will only bring down ur rep..no one wants a fight arround here.
audi0slave is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:15   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
Why do I have this strange feeling that english is your only known language?Most of us here speak 2 or 3 languages,other than english.And,as far as you can understand it,I miss your point of accusing it ~~
Also stop beeing ironic and ignorant to old forum people arround,it will only bring down ur rep..no one wants a fight arround here.
I am fluent in 3 languages. I bet my two thick nuts that you are german, based on your writing style.
backo is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 21:19   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,400
Received Thanks: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
I am fluent in 3 languages. I bet my two thick nuts that you are german, based on your writing style.
FYI, he isn't.
lesderid is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 21:28   #55
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
I am fluent in 3 languages. I bet my two thick nuts that you are german, based on your writing style.
I don`t see how my nationality has anything to do with your attitude.And mark my words,wherever you`d go,beeing that unpleasent to people will make you a foreigner,no matter how many languages you are skilled in (aka people will ignore you).Just my 2 not german cents
audi0slave is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 21:33   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi0slave View Post
I don`t see how my nationality has anything to do with your attitude.And mark my words,wherever you`d go,beeing that unpleasent to people will make you a foreigner,no matter how many languages you are skilled in (aka people will ignore you).Just my 2 not german cents
I don't care how pleasant I am. I have said that the thread has done its job and people have still continued to argue, not my problem.
backo is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 22:03   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,400
Received Thanks: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
I don't care how pleasant I am. I have said that the thread has done its job and people have still continued to argue, not my problem.
You are the one who is arguing, please try to behave a little/be mature.
Also, don't discriminate people (the comment about audio (probably) being german and your sig).

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
When will it be mine turn for puberty?
Age: 13
Linguistic skills: 0/10
Conclusion: not reading post
So, MY linguistic skills suck? Don't make me laugh.
lesderid is offline  
Old 11/21/2010, 22:21   #58
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,320
Received Thanks: 294
if only one of u just shut up, this wouldnt continue.


PS: i smell a ban hammer or some fresh infractionz here :P
SoSuNooP is offline  
Old 11/22/2010, 00:31   #59
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,939
Received Thanks: 2,113
As requested by thread starter.

#Closed


theoneofgod is offline  
Closed Thread



« [RSRO] RiBot cl dont work | Weird horse bug... »

Similar Threads
Rsro Ribot Clientless
10/31/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
anybody knw how to use the ribot clientless? plz post a tutorial or instructions
[rSRO] how can i stall clientless?
08/06/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
^^ with ribot or any other program...
DO NOT BOT Clientless in RSRO!!! = Ban hammer!
07/29/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 29 Replies
10 of my goldbots got the ban hammer just recently(a few minutes ago), but my main whom i've always botted with client is still alive :mofo: i have always emptied the DUMP folder, renamed error sender and blocked via firewall, picked a proper russian name. what else can i do besides bot with client to prevent the ban hammer in rsro?
rsro clientless ... gm pm ?
07/10/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
did gm pm u mabey ? lol i got pm when i was afk and using clientless .. i responded 4 hrs later :D but i still didnt get ban .. they r probablly waiting for some time to do massive ban... anyway did gm pm u too mabey ? in private window of ribot... :(:(:(



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.