Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


(RSRO)Would you be interested in a clientless tool?

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/14/2010, 09:19   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Yes, that feature is easily doable. Why isn't the stalling option in ribot working?
Most probbably iBotForFun and phBot team made a deal. So riBot no more updating ( maybie after 11D update he'll update riBot ).

Clientless Stalling isn't working since Roc update.

Cause riBot no more updating, I created clientless tool. Of course it's in beta stage, cause working only ( Server Stats, Login, Select Char, Pet Spawn, Character spawn ( sometimes crashes, need to fix it ) )



zeteris is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 10:02   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Most probbably iBotForFun and phBot team made a deal. So riBot no more updating ( maybie after 11D update he'll update riBot ).

Clientless Stalling isn't working since Roc update.

Cause riBot no more updating, I created clientless tool. Of course it's in beta stage, cause working only ( Server Stats, Login, Select Char, Pet Spawn, Character spawn ( sometimes crashes, need to fix it ) )
you too, nice!!


markram987 is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 10:17   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by markram987 View Post
you too, nice!!
What's me too ?
zeteris is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 10:23   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,283
Received Thanks: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
Yes, that feature is easily doable. Why isn't the stalling option in ribot working?
As already said it was not updated for ages. So you could make it asap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Most probbably iBotForFun and phBot team made a deal. So riBot no more updating ( maybie after 11D update he'll update riBot ).

Clientless Stalling isn't working since Roc update.

Cause riBot no more updating, I created clientless tool. Of course it's in beta stage, cause working only ( Server Stats, Login, Select Char, Pet Spawn, Character spawn ( sometimes crashes, need to fix it ) )
Yeaaah right.


Nova1337 is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 11:04   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Here some screens:

zeteris is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 13:16   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,246
Received Thanks: 275
^^ looks good

And ye i think the clientless stalling would be best, probably the only thing i'd need.
Medically Insane is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 13:31   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
^^ looks good

And ye i think the clientless stalling would be best, probably the only thing i'd need.
I will try to add this function. But for now stucked at char spawn
zeteris is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 17:28   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Here some screens:

cool.. i gonna try that if that finished
markram987 is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 17:43   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by markram987 View Post
cool.. i gonna try that if that finished
At the moment this tool have many bugs. Especially with item mall items.
zeteris is offline  
Old 11/14/2010, 19:44   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by RsX3 View Post
As already said it was not updated for ages. So you could make it asap?
Not really. This isn't my primary project. I'm not yet sure if it's worth the time because the rsro population is very low.

@zeteris

Looks good, keep working on it.
backo is offline  
Old 11/15/2010, 13:34   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 6
ofc intersted
Sapro is offline  
Old 11/15/2010, 20:27   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by backo View Post
@zeteris

Looks good, keep working on it.
Not going to stop. Currently stucked on char spawns.
Need to collect more packets about pets, char spawn (when job'ing).

Not much left on spawns. This tool only crashes in crowded areas. Like Hotan or Jangan. Also not all skills and items parsed, so it causes crash.
zeteris is offline  
Old 11/15/2010, 21:11   #28

 
elite*gold: 94
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 568
Received Thanks: 1,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Not going to stop. Currently stucked on char spawns.
Need to collect more packets about pets, char spawn (when job'ing).

Not much left on spawns. This tool only crashes in crowded areas. Like Hotan or Jangan. Also not all skills and items parsed, so it causes crash.
Character spawn under job has no flag.
you need to insert a statement into the items loop, if the item ID equals to one of the job items, then the player is under a job status.
and of course store the result (true or fale, 1 or 0, etc) into a variable.
why storing it into a variable?
well, there's no grant name, emblem ID, union ID, guild war status, fortress war position and stall under a job status.
so you need the variable so it will skip the whole regular process,
under a job status there's only guild name length and guild name (right after the stall flag).

If you were talking about the character data spawn (for the logged character, not other characters) then nothing needs to be skipped.
you only need to check if the player is under a job status by the same way I explained above.

Good luck!
Oriya9 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2010, 21:28   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Character spawn under job has no flag.
you need to insert a statement into the items loop, if the item ID equals to one of the job items, then the player is under a job status.
and of course store the result (true or fale, 1 or 0, etc) into a variable.
why storing it into a variable?
well, there's no grant name, emblem ID, union ID, guild war status, fortress war position and stall under a job status.
so you need the variable so it will skip the whole regular process,
under a job status there's only guild name length and guild name (right after the stall flag).

Good luck!
Yes I noticed that, and made stupid mistake while checking if job status true or false
For now just don't know how to parse data after Grant name
So while I don't know how to end of the packet. I made a loop which checking for one spawn end ( 0x00FF ).
zeteris is offline  
Old 11/15/2010, 22:14   #30

 
elite*gold: 94
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 568
Received Thanks: 1,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Yes I noticed that, and made stupid mistake while checking if job status true or false
For now just don't know how to parse data after Grant name
So while I don't know how to end of the packet. I made a loop which checking for one spawn end ( 0x00FF ).
If there's a guild name, this is what comes next:
[DWord] Guild ID
[Word] Grant Name Length
[String] Grant Name
[DWord] Emblem ID
[DWord] Union ID
[DWord] Union Emblem ID
[Byte] Guild War Status
[Byte] Fortress War Position

Now, 2 bytes before the guild name length there's the stall flag (you need to store it into a variable).
if it's 4 (0x04), there's an open stall and it goes like this:
[Word] Stall Name Length
[String] Stall Name
[DWord] Stall Model (Media.pk2 model)
* if the stall flag is anything else but 4 (probably 0), there's no stall and you need to skip this.

And then the last 2 bytes are:
[Byte] Equip/Unequip Job/Cape Timer (this yellow bar, the value is between 0 to 10 {0x00 to 0x0A})
[Byte] PK Flag (1 {0x01} = CTF PK status, 2 {0x02} = PK status enabled, 255 {0xFF} = PK status disabled)


Oriya9 is offline  
Closed Thread



« [RSRO] RiBot cl dont work | Weird horse bug... »

Similar Threads
Rsro Ribot Clientless
10/31/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
anybody knw how to use the ribot clientless? plz post a tutorial or instructions
[rSRO] how can i stall clientless?
08/06/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
^^ with ribot or any other program...
DO NOT BOT Clientless in RSRO!!! = Ban hammer!
07/29/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 29 Replies
10 of my goldbots got the ban hammer just recently(a few minutes ago), but my main whom i've always botted with client is still alive :mofo: i have always emptied the DUMP folder, renamed error sender and blocked via firewall, picked a proper russian name. what else can i do besides bot with client to prevent the ban hammer in rsro?
rsro clientless ... gm pm ?
07/10/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
did gm pm u mabey ? lol i got pm when i was afk and using clientless .. i responded 4 hrs later :D but i still didnt get ban .. they r probablly waiting for some time to do massive ban... anyway did gm pm u too mabey ? in private window of ribot... :(:(:(



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.