Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CSRO] Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CSRO] Problem

hEllo all!

So i recently install cSRO for play a bit and stuff xd
But when i start launcher and i choose divison 1 or 2, it doesnt update (the installer is v1.165), i download the manual patch installed it, now v1.169 it keeps the same problem..

What i need to do?

@EDIT: i closed it and start it again, (with no updates) its now v1.171 -.-, i press start it goes full screen, gives that chinese message and crashes..

Please help me

Old 10/20/2010, 20:12   #2

media chinese makes the game crashes when started (since 1.171).
u can => download english media at

edit : han link prohibited or dunno what, i pm u
edit2: restriction is in pm also lol, here in tiny

Old 10/21/2010, 18:24   #3

thanks and sorry for the answer, my cousins answered for me :S

thanks again xD it worked

« Rusro nick | [cSro]Save a bought account »

Similar Threads
cSro Problem Log In
06/21/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Well, my dad always take my laptop and he uses for hours, i decided to play cSro in my moms Windows 7 PC. I logged normally, start player move around a bit. i was going to use the teleport of jangan to where i die, but i didn't even had chance to talk to NPC and it crashed, i see Sro folder and theres a Dump file, so was a crash. (ERROR) I Try to log again and in less then 1 sec it crash, and when i log in other chars i can ... How can i fix this ?
csro, problem help pls
03/03/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
hello, i've been playin csro for about 3 days, but just yesterday they made an inspection, the media that was perfect for me was modificated because of the update, the bot its working but when it attacks for first time the client closes, it buff the character but when attack a monster just close the client what can I do? the version of the game is 1.162 help me please
Csro problem
11/15/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
OKay...so ive done what ineeded to do so far.....anyways..when i open game its sttarted to patch and stuff, but wen i reaches to the sro_client.exe part of the udpate it takes forever or it jsut errors out. anyone can help me here or give link for manual patch download?
Csro Problem !!!!!!
10/01/2009 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hallo jungs ich und paar freunde wollten mal Csro zocken aber haben problem:( unzwa bekommen wir alle immer ein Error wenn wir install wollen (Execute File Error) wir haben den clienten 1.127 geladen ein media.pk2 1.148 und patch 1.127-1.148