Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Avatar Dress Design Event within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122

Wie die Überschrift es schon sagt, hat Joymax ein Avatar Dress Design Event gestartet, wo ihr Avatar Dresses Designen könnt und etwas gewinnen könnt, wenn ihr diese an Joymax schickt und es als bestes Avatar Dress gevotet wird.

Hier die Event Seite:
Deutsch;

English:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Today i bought a Luck Dress with 4x Lucky on it. I expected at least that suceeding to +3 should be easier and less failing as well as fusing stones and putting them into the gear. After 14 Stones (9 x 30% ) i gave up on puttin Blues, and went to +ing. The result was only 1x +4 and i stopped after 60~ elixirs .. im a bit disappointed tbh .. i have Premium on that charakter and that luck dress .. So is it possible that this dress have no affection when fusin alchemic stuff? Is it maybe...
Swsro 2 Dress/Avatar ?
05/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Guys, I have a question about the swsro 2 sever. Today i buy me a Avatar dress from a low lvl guy and i was realy suprised that swsro 2 have avatar item´s. Now my two questions: 1.) Where we can get Avatars like Angelwing 2.) If i wear it on my char looks like that he is nacked 3.) How much cost that avatars ( I WTT it for a 11 -day pet :P ) Here is the picture of it http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7108/wingdress.j pg
About avatar dress
03/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey, i got avatar dress and, its possible to redo blues?
WTB acc with witchs avatar dress
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hi i need acc with witchts avatar dress server regardless lv regardless i only need avatar
11/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
hi guys. i really need your help. ill buy the new fur dress and i dont know on which char. should i buy it on a Warlock/Cleric or spear hybrid? :S would be nice if you say me ur oppinion!! :cool: