Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3

Discussion on [Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3

I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.

because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?

thank all

ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
Old 08/08/2010, 22:52   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
"It can not run on other PC." I need some more information.
Maybe you compiled the x64 version but your other pc has a x86 windows?
Old 08/08/2010, 23:31   #3

elite*gold: 100
or maybe he dont compiled...and on another pc dont work because he doesn't have installed VSC
Old 08/09/2010, 16:13   #4

thank you very much pushedx and everyone

I did it