Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help Ribot problem

Discussion on Need help Ribot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help Ribot problem

i record the script, save, load and start the bot in Cons hes buy all pots go to spot killing and when die or out off pot go to town again buy pots ant stay to horse shop and nothing wheres the problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot problem
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i have a problem with Ribot 2 days ago bot works but now i try to use but bot dont connect stays in "connecting please wait" i use clientless i try to reinstall bot and ocx files but dont work any solution for this? i have bot updated for version 1.016 srry bad english
Ribot Big problem
07/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Explain me this plz i have alot of time trying to make the bot work. clienless dont work but i download in this forum the dll. to make it work and nothing, ok i have edex loader. i Do this to start the game and bot whit edex loader. (not work) i av windows vista and i alrready use th bot. other version. 1.- start bot Ribot Version 1.071. i think is for 1.016 2.- i open Edex loader and go toconfig window then i chose patch seed i chose redirect and change it to 16000, 3.-i run it, sro...
ribot problem
06/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
when im farming at ongs my bot always go anywhere where is mob how to set up that he only kill mobs ant 1 spot ?
I have a Problem With Ribot pls help!
03/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
When i Start Ribot and after that i start hardmod! and then i Press Redirect ip and cheang the ip to the ip that my bot says me! when i Press Launch i get an error :Please Execute The "Silkroad.exe":confused: pls help me Thanks!!!