Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ribot Big problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ribot Big problem

Explain me this plz i have alot of time trying to make the bot work. clienless dont work but i download in this forum the dll. to make it work and nothing, ok i have edex loader. i Do this to start the game and bot whit edex loader. (not work) i av windows vista and i alrready use th bot. other version.

1.- start bot Ribot Version 1.071. i think is for 1.016
2.- i open Edex loader and go toconfig window then i chose patch seed i chose redirect and change it to 16000,
3.-i run it, sro starts then i put ID and pass and say thats is conecting to the game then i w8 to conect nothing happen. i try whit redirect both world and the other i try only redirect world i try all nothing happen. never conect to my characters what i am doing wrong. thx hope can help me

Old   #2

To make clientless work just click on the 2nd tab and click "Clientless".

If you want to open client then go clientless then just upon edx loader and re-direct but uncheck the "Client to clientless dsabled" in the 2nd tab. Then when you want to go clientless just end the process from Task Manager.

Old   #3

but is not working. i just wanna bot whit client or clientless i dont care only bot for my its ok and still not working. the bot version work like this wil be a wrong version this version of bot work like that.