Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Thinking about joining Csro!

Old 07/16/2010, 03:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well i made a screenshot of the website.

If someone who knows chinese could point me in the right direction it would be great

« [cSro] Problem with opening the game | More "paid services" in rSRO »

Similar Threads
thinking
08/29/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Im thinking of starting on PWI. Is about 1-2years since I played. I dont even remember my accountnames haha. I was around lv70-80. But dosn't matter. I just want to know wich server is most active and how much the game have been changed. Is there different on the quests, itemsets etc. ? Or I could just play like I did before? Thanks in advance :)
[I'M THINKING]
04/03/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
I'm thinking that don't anymore make modified main.exe just make hacks (hacks specially the SD one) that don't use modified main.exe and put some password on it (but please if YOU will make one and put password on it just the average difficulty ones) but it still depends on the one who will make hack. :)
Hey im joining CSRO
08/22/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
Hey im joining cSRO, and im just wondering whats the best server? In terms of Alot of English speaking people, lag, and traffic? Also im looking for a guild to join that will help me ;)
i was thinking....
07/29/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Ever heard of 100 HEU , 100 FIRE , 90 Force and 10 Pacheon glaive? Pacheon is for the hawk and passive , giving 18 attack rating increase Do u think those 18 can do anything ? cuz i think 100 force is the same as 90. thnx.