Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rSRO riBot question

Discussion on rSRO riBot question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question rSRO riBot question

Can i ask some1 that knows?!?

The clientless feature of the riBot doesn't work after the update(obviously), but i was used to find the bot the same day or at least the next day after the update.

I want to ask what's going on? Are the guys on vacation or what?

I don't want to sound like a bot-dependent person....but 3 normal clients lagg my PC very much and can't do anything else but watch vids or listen to music.

Thx in advance for replies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me with rSro bot. (riBot)
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1918/bepavadini mow.png This is the problem. It says : You have been disconnected from the server. (I get this problem when I trying to log in with the bot) Please Help. :)
ribot for rsro v 1.016
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Does anyone know a bot for rsro 1016?
[RSRO] need help with RIBOT
06/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
how i can run it with vista?? just...cant install the regOCXFiles i givs this error : http://up197.siz.co.il/up1/dtnm3mylihuy.jpg help plz ^^
[RSRO] RiBot question
04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi, Is it possible to make that bot would store sox items, but would sell normal items.
Rsro Ribot
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Anyone know why ribot get alot less updated then ibot and i know rsro is alot smaller but both of them work with the same commands and scripts :\