Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ribot stuck

Discussion on ribot stuck within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ribot stuck

Whwn m bot goes to city its stuck in storage because he dnt closes he windows is there any way to disable it?
Old 06/24/2010, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
fill ur storage. The bot will skip storing items and continues its script.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]STUCK AND DC!!!
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello guys and all professional here i need your help... my 1st question is why if me and my members at same map will get discconeted from server and the charct like stuck....? qustion 2 is why i cant create mannequin if i create my charc also will stuck like hang on then suddenly disonnected from server...? please all help me pl,ease really need all your helps here:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
ProBlem with the Ribot .. it stuck at log in page
05/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
i follow those steps 1. open ibot 2. open hardmod loader 3.tick redirect 4. change the port to 16000 5. launch 6. type in user name and password 7.... it stuck at log in page -.- .. http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6425/123bq.jpg http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/391/123fln.jpg
I Got stuck on this=/
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, well since i got back to lotf because there is nothing to do with binaries and they get boring with the time, well i thought i was gonna try lotf again. But everytime i open the console i get this: System.OverflowException: Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para un byt e sin firmar. en System.Convert.ToByte(UInt32 value) en COServer_Project.NPCs.SpawnAllNPCs() en C:\Documents and Settings\Administ rador\Escritorio\DropDead Source\DropDead Source...
*I Am so stuck can some help me please*
01/29/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
:confused:Ok im start off here im trying make a server i download all the things that this guy on here posted and next i need something called Microsoft 2000 SQL and need a Service pack 4 update for it I have looked every were for it I mean almost every were i think the only place i have not look is in space or in th after life