Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO]c-sro.eu protect this game

Discussion on [cSRO]c-sro.eu protect this game within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO]c-sro.eu protect this game

[NOTICE]
Because of many problems in Ocean server and few on others, we created one webpage where you can report any illegal action by anyone.

1. Upload any screen from the game without any photoshoping etc, it must look that is original and not face.
2. Add server and any comment you want, this dont gonna be public, but we need a proove that someone do something against cSRO or any player.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2010, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
time to use this people, don't let our efforts on this be useless.
if you want to protect c-sro, here's your chance to do it.
and believe me, it is far from too late.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro] Problem with opening the game
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I just used last night downloading cSro. As soon as i was finished downloading it i extracted the files and then opened silkroad.exe. But when i open the game i do not get the button called start. I only get option, guide, movie and exit. Does anyone have an idea what to do? Thanks on advance Pic of silkroad: http://img340.imageshack.us/i/sroa.jpg/
[Csro] game stuck
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I have this problem when i choose a char i have this loading after that the my chars are appeared and the screen is stacked but i still can move the mouse but the other thing dont work please help me is you did fixed it and i have english media pk
csro problem game freezed
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
well after playing 15 min the game freezed i dont know why its only on csro hope u can help me