Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Character Connection.

Discussion on [Help]Character Connection. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Character Connection.

hi epvp!
i have a big problem.. i bough a new char on Rsro lvl 93 Wiz.
now all its fine i log in to char all fine...
now i give to my partner to log in but when he press on the char on the moment he get Crash.. its exit from the game... he try to log on with bot or without bot but still the same ****.. i gave to other friend cheak it and still he got the problem.. now i drive to my other home and here all work. i though that the problem its somethink like items but i think its cuz my computers on Russian, and my friends their computer not on russian.. its imposiable?
how can my friend fix it?to change to russian window's or have another way?pls i need this help so much...
tnx to all
Old 06/22/2010, 16:18   #2

21 see my post and no1 cant help with it?
Old 06/22/2010, 16:21   #3

hmm try like this:

Re-Install Silkroad
Try opening without BOT
Try deleting all quest's u have on char ( can be this problem for sure)

I dont know other solutions

P.S: If u are russian то напишы мне в скайп: daniel.dascal ! Good Luck
Old 06/24/2010, 08:38   #4

not help...