Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ribot pet problems

Discussion on ribot pet problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ribot pet problems

i have problem with pick pet ... when its on , ribot brokes ... i get DC ... =/
any advice ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with ribot
11/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Step 1: Registering OCX Files - Run regOCXFiles.bat - Follow the instructions being displayed Step 2: Installing VC++ 2008 runtime - Run vcredist_x86.exe - wait till finish When I run regOCXFiles.bat, it does this, even though the files are in the same folder, can anyone help please? http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1791/screenhun ter06mar122341.th.gif
ribot(RSRO) problems with warlock/cleric
07/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
my warlock is kind of slow casting spells on mobs, but when on giants/pt mobs(when "use these skills" are checked) its faster. and sometimes having trouble casting holy word, always on is checked.and i "refreshed all used skills" is ibot not meant for a warlock like in tsro times or am i doing somethign wrong?:confused:
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^